Home
This is a Regulation Police from around 1924 . All Original in 96 % condition overall. Excellent bore .All matching serial numbers. A real rare find in this condition.

$695.00 plus $20.00 towards shipping. Non FFL to FFL or C&R . Lower 48

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Very cute!
Aint it !
Really nice!
Thanks
The roaring twenties; best guns ever made.
Folks are often very surprised to find out how accurate the 32 Long is. Very Nice old S&W with correct grips. I bet it spent some time in a dresser drawer, rather than a holster.
I love mine. Need to shoot it this weekend to remember how much!
I believe that’s where it spent it’s life .
Beautiful...
Thanks
Mighty tempting Ray. Have one of those in 38 S&W SPECIAL CTG. Metal on mine is great but someone sanded the grips and all but obliterated the checkering and then put high gloss varnish/poly on them. Your photos of the grips ,like they should be ,has me wanting to strip them and recut the checkering. Have looked high and low for a set of original grips that havn`t been messed with. Good luck on the sale. Mighty tempting.
Joe
I can sweeten the deal up let me know.
Up
Ttt
$650.00
Up
How is the DA and SA timing? Does the cylinder lock up before the hammer cocks on all 6? And is it tight or loose? Most guns don't get shot a lot so they stay tight.
I don’t think it been shot much over the years . Lock up and timing are perfect.
Thanks. I want it and 5 more like it, but my frugal side says just look at the pictures and save for retirement lol
No problem.
$625.00
$595.00
Tag.....
Up
© 24hourcampfire