Home
Remington 700 Mountain LSS chambered in .260 Remington. Bought from Shag a few years ago, but I don't think I even took it out to hunt a single time. Rifle is a shooter with 140gr Partitions (Shag's choice). Trigger averages 2.5 lbs and is very nice. I zeroed a scope then put the rifle in the safe. $1000 shipped. I also have a McMillan Classic EDGE that I'd make the buyer a good deal on. Pictured 30mm rings are not included, but I do have a set of 1" Tally Ultralights I can offer to buyer for a good price.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J lock?
No J-lock
I'd be interested in the McMillan if you want to separate it.
Any trade interest?
Very nice!!
Have one in 7mm 08. Beautiful guns
Sweet rifle! GLWS.
Any pics of the McMillan?
Pm
Want to trade it for a mint 700 Boone & Crockett 270?
I appreciate the trade offers, but at the moment I’m wanting to cash out for the sake of other projects. Articulating BNVDs would be the exception.
TTT
TTT

Happy 4th!
I really need to stop looking at this!
Haha. You know you want it!
Oh don’t do this to me. I had a rifle just like that and was my main deer rifle. One of the only rifles I regret selling.
She's puuuurty
Nice rifle
Interested in trading for a skeleton stock 338 win mag?
Too many are passing up a great rifle. Have had mine since mid 90’s and have taken many a big game with this particular model. MTG
It's a wonderful rifle & needs a good home. Will make buyer a great deal on a McMillan EDGE stock (new in box) as well.

Josh, I appreciate the trade offer, but really need to thin the herd at the moment.
I have a 223 skeleton stock I’d trade you if need it
TTT
What’s the weight and LOP? And are you East, Middle, or West TN?
West TN. LOP measures 13 3/8" to 13 1/2", depending on where the ruler lays. I'm guessing it's supposed to be 13.5" standard. Weight is 6lb 12oz in the laminate stock.
I have a Miles Gibby custom 300 win mag. I’d trade for 260 have 2500 in build and 110 rounds . Text me for more in for 706-974-7217 can’t pm yet
Josh, I appreciate the trade offer, but really need to thin the herd at the moment.
Can you call me about you gun I’m interested in purchasing. 706-974-7217
Will call this afternoon after work. Thanks
Friday!
Price drop to $975 shipped!
Can do a combo deal with the new-in-box McMillan Classic EDGE in place of the laminated stock for $1500 shipped.
Would you be interested in trading the 260 with McMillan stock. Both stocks for a Sako 85 finnlight in 308? Has a muzzle break installed by Tim Wcworther at Mcworter custom rifles. 706-974-7217 if want a pic
Tag
© 24hourcampfire