Home
Tikka T3x Stainless Superlite 7-08, like new in box. Less than 50 rounds fired. Likes 140 Accubonds and the 120 BT. 22.3 inch barrel. Barrel is fluted. $710.00 shipped to lower 48. If your FFL will not accept a rifle from a private party, add $25.00 to use my local FFL. Not looking to trade. Want to cash out.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Up
Had a couple PM's asking how it shot. Best group were with IMR 4350, 45.5 gr., Rem brass and Fed primer. 100 yrds,3 shots 140 gr Partition

That's not too shabby at all!
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Had a couple PM's asking how it shot. Best group were with IMR 4350, 45.5 gr., Rem brass and Fed primer. 100 yrds,3 shots 140 gr Partition

I believe this passes as acceptable. laugh

Good guy bump.
PM's returned

Wow. Nice deal on a proven shooter.
Sorely tempted!
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Sorely tempted!

me too
How much does the bare rifle weigh?
5.15 on my postal scale.
No worries here. Great guy to deal with.
Did you perhaps mean 6.15?
5 pounds, 15 ounces. If I’m wrong and it is 5.15 pounds, I‘ll take it! (Grin)
My T3 (not x) 7mm-08 is on the short list of “last rifles I’ll sell.”

Someone needs to jump on this then pm me for load data.

P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

P

Something tells me IMR 4350, 45.5 gr., Rem brass and Fed primer with 140 gr Partition does ok in this one. 😂

But you are correct, someone should grab this. Might just be me if it stays up much longer!
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

P

Something tells me IMR 4350, 45.5 gr., Rem brass and Fed primer with 140 gr Partition does ok in this one. 😂

But you are correct, someone should grab this. Might just be me if it stays up much longer!

Not saying it’s bad, but Big Game provides equal precision and I’ll bet better velocity.

It is from experience I speak.

P
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

P

Not saying it’s bad, but Big Game provides equal precision and I’ll bet better velocity.

It is from experience I speak.

P

For certain; no question there.

Up for OP
5 Lbs 15 oz.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
This is NSPF, (not sold pending funds), just sayin. smile 4th of July bump. Hope you all have a great 4th.
I’m just stopping by to try to convince myself I don’t need this and to tag the thread in case I fail. Free bump.
Up
Let’s work on a trade for a Remington KS 416. I have it listed for $1000 but let’s talk.
Thanks for the offer, but I think that is too much gun for me.
I can’t believe this hasn’t sold yet. I’ve got this same rifle and one in 7mm Rem Mag and they’re both phenomenal shooters.
Yes, someone needs to buy this.
Up for the weekend.
Pics sent
Like someone said earlier, I can't believe that this is still here! Great rifle in a great cartridge. Bump!
Ill take it
SPF. Thanks to all the guys who bumped this back to the top.
© 24hourcampfire