Home
sub moa with factory 80 gr.s ( only thing i tried...,my coyote rifle)..............wearing a burris signature select now and i could use the scope on another rifle...pirce guess'es ?? (in great shape)
Hesitancy i see ....
Great rifle here. Mine shoots 95 grain Nosler BT's into tiny little groups! GLWYS
Have the same rifle. GREAT rifle, does everything from varmints to deer, and far more accurate than I am.
Whoever buys this will love it.
How old is it? I just bought a t3x stainless new last fall for $630.00, pm me some details my daughter needs one.
Is the rifle for sale?
Originally Posted by GeoW
Is the rifle for sale?

more like an auction
This isnt an auction, and I am not fishing for offers, just seeing if there is an interest..others that i actually decided to part with havent been of interest on here, so i went a different route.

Originally Posted by Breakshunter
How old is it? I just bought a t3x stainless new last fall for $630.00, pm me some details my daughter needs one.

The above response is what i was asking and it was taken at face value....I will p.m. you, thanks ! "elk"
Is the rifle for sale?
I’d be a buyer if I can justify the cost over a new one.
PM what you want to have for it including shipping.
I posted a WTB Tikka T3 Stainless in 243 a few years back and found one for a great price from another member. It shoots MOA with cheap blue box Federals
Originally Posted by GeoW
Is the rifle for sale?

Yes..........

Pm.s have been sent to those that expressed an interest....thank you
Thanks!
to all that checked, thanks !
This one is off the board........"elk"
Apparently it wasn't for sale. Gauging interest......l don't get it. If it's guaging interest in someone buying, most do that by putting it up for sale with a price. If there's interest it will sell.
© 24hourcampfire