Home
Possibly looking to sell a Beretta Diamond sporting gun but would like to know value before I entertain offers. It is a 12 gauge with adjustable but plate, add on barrel weight and angle port closure lever. Prices seem to be all over the place so I come to the trusted fore for advice. Thanks!

Attached picture 409EC905-A500-4FEF-98AF-DC1A0F2EDBC8.jpeg
Attached picture 52E45406-202B-45DD-AAB0-36D21972C7C1.jpeg
Doc:

Vintage, weight, chokes, l.o.p. number of rounds fired? These are nice guns.

Bob
It’s a mobile choke gun that has been used but in great condition. Lop is around 15 and no clue on number of rounds fired.
I would only be guessing at value, but I believe there were only 500 of the diamond grade made. I believe you have a pretty valuable shotgun there, and should have it appraised by a professional. Good luck, beautiful shotgun.
Originally Posted by Doc_K
Possibly looking to sell a Beretta Diamond sporting gun but would like to know value before I entertain offers. It is a 12 gauge with adjustable but plate, add on barrel weight and angle port closure lever. Prices seem to be all over the place so I come to the trusted fore for advice. Thanks!
VERY RARE GUN.$4,000 plus.
I am curious as to how this differs from the original a390st? I own, and adore mine. Just wondering how this model differs, aside from the additional engraving?
Originally Posted by coobie
Originally Posted by Doc_K
VERY RARE GUN.$4,000 plus.
© 24hourcampfire