Home
The central air and the dishwasher both took a dive this week, so I'm putting some of the stuff that I don't shoot much up for sale. So....

For Sale:

Kimber of Oregon Model 82 .22 Long Rifle with box (box is somewhat tattered - it was taped around at some point - but it still has the original foam rubber liner), instructions and box for Kimber scope rings. Includes a 4x Redfield scope with dual width crosshairs. This was an early one: Serial number is 26xx. I'm the original owner and have owned it since 1981. Rifle is in very good condition. Bluing is almost perfect, stock has a couple of minor handling marks on it. One magazine.

I'm asking $1,000.00 plus S&I. I'm a private seller, so I'll ship with a copy of my driver's license. Feel free to ask questions or make a reasonable offer. Worst I can say is no.

PM me an e-mail address for pictures.

Thanks for looking.

Rem
TTT
82 G,Classic,Cascade,Varmint,Super America etc.etc.
What ya got.

Greg
Much easier to sell here with pictures.

DF
I have seen pics of the rifle and it appears as advertised. Nice rimfire. I have a twin of it that is an earlier serial and they are shooters. I am trying to reduce my inventory or I would of had it headed to Missouri already.
When it says Varmint is that a heavy barrel? Excuse my ignorance.
redjones:

I'm not really familiar with Kimber of Oregon models, but this is the basic rifle. No ebony forend tip, no cheekpiece.

The rings are Kimber. The Redfield is from 1981, so I'm pretty sure it is American made.

Rem
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Much easier to sell here with pictures.

DF

This, of course.

But I owned one of these rifles and can attest to them being of exquisite quality, better perhaps than my Anschutz.
DF:

PM me an e-mail address and I'll send photos.

Rem
Quality rifle that will hang with the Anschutz 54 action sporters.
Originally Posted by bonefish
Quality rifle that will hang with the Anschutz 54 action sporters.

Bonefish with all due respect I’d of worded that the other way around😊. My early Kimbers will all shoot with any Anschutz I have and I think the overall quality and craftsmanship is slightly ahead of the Anschutz 1400 & 1700 series rifles that I have and that is saying a lot.

PennDog
Originally Posted by Remington40x
DF:

PM me an e-mail address and I'll send photos.

Rem

PM sent.

DF
PM responded to.
I got one to download. New Windows 10, still learning.

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Looks like a very nice old 82A. Assuming early enough to not have the bolt stop on the left side of the receiver?
Very nice Kimber ! Being the varmint with a 24" barrel should be a shooter!
Don't see very often and Price is cheap !
If VA wasn't under attack from our governor, I would be putting this in my safe.

May need to put up for auction and see how it goes. Asking price for start.

Good luck
Pretty sure its not a Varmint model,looks like a "A" series model 82 that might be a "Heavy Barrel" hard to tell from the pictures.
But it should be a shooter none the less.

Greg
Think that's sporter weight, perfect. Nice to see that early vintage. Underpriced by hundreds, how many is up to the individual....
Rifle is sold pending receipt of funds.

Thanks very much.

Rem
Originally Posted by Remington40x
Rifle is sold pending receipt of funds.

Thanks very much.

Rem

Glad you got it done.

That was a good snag for someone...

DF
© 24hourcampfire