Home
Posted By: hopmartin WTS: NightForce C583 3-10x42 - 07/11/20
Want to sell my NightForce SHV 3-10x42. Purchased new in November of 2018. Used one season. Includes 1.00 height NF rings for picatinny rail mount. Includes original box in excellent condition and related accessories/papers. Glass is clear and unblemished. If you are interested, pm me for pictures or more info.

Thank you
price?
Pictures attached. Asking $600 OBO.

Attached picture smaller 6190.jpg
Attached picture smaller-6188.jpg
If the price is shipped, I will take this.
PM sent.
I'll be interested in seconds if shipping included also
A steal!
I’ll take it unconditionally, and will pay for shipping.
Originally Posted by sigguy

The cock block
OP has 5 posts, including these.
I’m comfortable buying from this new poster. This is the OP’s first sale item, and he referenced this scope in his first post to the campfire back in January - too much patience for the average campfire scammer. laugh
Hell yeah!!!!!! Watch them low posters!!!!
Originally Posted by Calvin

The cock block

😂
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by Calvin

The cock block

😂

Double Cock Block!,,,Laffin

I will go $700 and pay shipping....What? This ain’t an auction?

Kidding.

Good Luck Akwolverine. Great snag!

😎
My understanding is that here on the ‘fire, conditional offers are trumped by non-conditional ones. However I’m good in any event.
My understanding is that here on the ‘fire, conditional offers are trumped by non-conditional ones. However I’m good in any event.

Wow you are not very bright!!!!!
Sale is pending. Thank you to everyone for your interest.

-Hop
Originally Posted by hopmartin

-Hop

Just out of curiosity, which poster got it?
Originally Posted by 160user

-Hop

Just out of curiosity, which poster got it?

Not I.
Tag
Hello,

For transparency's sake, the scope sold to sigguy when he made an unconditional offer to buy both in this thread and by pm. *I have made a note and will include shipping details next time -that's on me.

I'll be selling my 'Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope RZR50-A1 11-33x50 ANGLED' soon and potentially my other NightForce, an 'SHV 4-14x56 C585' once the spotting scope sells. (Trying to go more lightweight in my setup for this fall.)

Thanks
Posted By: 805 Re: WTS: NightForce C583 3-10x42 - 07/13/20
Hello,

For transparency's sake, the scope sold to sigguy when he made an unconditional offer to buy both in this thread and by pm. *I have made a note and will include shipping details next time -that's on me.

I'll be selling my 'Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope RZR50-A1 11-33x50 ANGLED' soon and potentially my other NightForce, an 'SHV 4-14x56 C585' once the spotting scope sells. (Trying to go more lightweight in my setup for this fall.)

Thanks

IMO since you hadn’t listed if the price was shipped or anything about shipping IF I was selling I would’ve gave AK the option to either pay shipping or work it out first. If he passed then Sigguy would’ve been next in line.

AK said he would take it if it included shipping, he didn't state anything otherwise. Obviously it didn't include shipping. It was such a good deal in my opinion, I surely wouldn't have a problem to pay shipping.
All good. I would’ve handled it precisely as 805 said, but it’s sellers prerogative and no hard feelings on my end. I too would’ve gladly paid reasonable shipping. The reason I even mentioned shipping is this is a new poster and I didn’t want to say “I’ll take it” and then find out the poster wanted $50 for shipping ... but even then it would still have been a very good buy. Congrats to buyer and seller.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
All good. I would’ve handled it precisely as 805 said, but it’s sellers prerogative and no hard feelings on my end. I too would’ve gladly paid reasonable shipping. The reason I even mentioned shipping is this is a new poster and I didn’t want to say “I’ll take it” and then find out the poster wanted $50 for shipping ... but even then it would still have been a very good buy. Congrats to buyer and seller.

Joe I agree that He should have given you a crack since it was on him to post shipping details in the post. Sigguy should have said seconds and if you and hopmartin did not come together he would have been the buyer. Thus the term COCK BLOCK!!!!!!
© 24hourcampfire