Home
Excellent used condition Hastings Paradox 24" fully rifled cantilever slug barrel for a Remington 870 20 gauge. Great barrels that are, unfortunately, no longer produced. For 2 3/4" and 3" shells. $200 delivered to your USA address and thanks for looking, Dean.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Doesn’t happen to be the large ring over the mag tube does it?
Here's a couple pics of the barrel on my 870 20 gauge for reference. The ring looks to be 1 1/8" O.D. and 7/8" I.D., I used a tape measure for the measurements, so they're close, not exact.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Not interested in trades, too much stuff as it is. Any reasonable offers? Price is delivered to your USA address using usps priority mail.
Buy with confidence. Dean is a great guy to do business with.

Jeff
Thanks Jeff!
Happy Sunday afternoon! Unfortunately, I can't give an account on accuracy or which slugs. I got this for the 870 pictured with the intent on using it on an IL deer lease I just got on to. But then Dinny had to list a Savage 220 bolt gun here and I picked that up too. But it's a Hastings barrel, known for their accuracy. Let's go $180 shipped and that's probably as low as I'll go. Thanks for looking, Dean.
TTT
Another bump for a buddy.
Another trip around. Thanks for looking, Dean.
Last time through for a while...
I have this barrel in 12 gauge. It’s a damn fine shooter with slugs r us slugs and wads.
That's an 870 express it's on?
Originally Posted by RemModel8
That's an 870 express it's on?

Yes it is.
Is this barrel still available?
No, it sold a while back.
© 24hourcampfire