Home
700 Long Range, 25-06, 26" barrel, gray webbing on black Hogue overmolded stock, pics by phone or email. New in box.

$625 plus actual shipping

Trades considered

Thanks for looking!
Upon looking closer, it looks liike this is a B&C stock, rather than Hogue...
How did it shoot/group?
Says it’s new
It is unfired and has never been transferred to an individual... so new...
TTT
PMs answered, thank you!
PMs answered
TTT
Okay, $600 plus actual shipping
TTT
TTT
Okay, 575 plus actual shipping
Pulled the stock and it is clearly a Hogue. It has the aluminum chasis/bedding block.
PMs responded to,

This is a B&C m40 stock. Thanks to a couple folks for correcting that for me.
A guy on my deer lease has one. He brags a lot about how well it shoots.
Thanks for the bump!
TTT
TTT
TTT
Okay, $550 plus shipping....
TTT
TTT
I got this one per our PMs.
Good grab... if I didn't have a 25-284 right now I would have been chasing this one down myself.... killer deal on it too....

Bob
Originally Posted by Sheister
Good grab... if I didn't have a 25-284 right now I would have been chasing this one down myself.... killer deal on it too....

Bob

The 25-284 is a great cartridge... got one of the last from IT&D on a 700... and four 25-06s...

Sold pending funds.
I have another of the exact same rifle.
[quote=Sheister]Good grab... if I didn't have a 25-284 right now I would have been chasing this one down myself.... killer deal on it too....

I finally got one. I've never fired a 25-06. I had a few of the 700 Classics go thru the shop in the 90s, but someone always bought them before I could get a scope mounted. Have had dies & brass all ready to go since then, but nothing to use them in.

Sitka, keep them dry when the tsunami hits. I see you had a 7.8 earthquake up thataway.
Supposedly, but it did not amount to anything here and I can see the ocean a block away
My 25-284 was a 25-06 Varmint Special when I got it. Shot the barrel out of it and rebarreled with a Hart Stainless ... shoots fine but I haven't really had time to do much with it or even work up a great load for it, so it gets lonely in the safe.... probably time to move it to someone who will use it....

You will love the 25-06....

Bob
© 24hourcampfire