Home
What is the value of a Leupold M8 6x42 AO Tactial with Target Knobs? It has a duplex reticle. Was on a Anschutz 22 Hornet since the 90's. It is mint except for the turrets caps have blacking missing on edges from bumping other scopes in the safe. It was mounted in Burris Signature rings.

Found one on Ebay at $650 which seems awful high for a 6X.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Leupold-M8-6x42mm-AO-Tactical-Rifle-Scope/383600655509?hash=item5950617c95:g:wK4AAOSwZtpe7-QQ
What makes it "tactical"?,never heard of this model.6x a.o. target in the condition you say-250-325$$
I bought one like you are describing on here a couple of years ago. I have it on an AR now. I believe I paid something pretty close to $300.

I don't think they were ever put together with two target knobs from the factory but maybe for a short run or something. Mostly I figured the seller had it done.

But you're right, it does look tactical. At least as tactical as a 6X scope can.

Leupold came out with 6X scopes with factory target knobs and AO to fill the need for guys shooting Hunter Benchrest, where 6X was max power allowed.

I bought one from Premier Reticles and had them install a 1/2 MOA dot in it.

$650.00 is a pipe dream.
I like them last one i bought i gave $250 for,if you want to sell it i would give $275 for it
I agree with the 250 - 275 comments. Have had a few of those and sold them <300.
Thanks for the comments so far.
Sold mine last year for $300. Focused demand, but small supply.
© 24hourcampfire