Home
I am listing a few items for sale. I only accept USPS money orders. I only ship to the US. Prices do include shipping. First public "I'll take it" gets the item. All questions are welcome on any item. If additional pictures are needed please contact me as well. Thanks for your consideration.

Kahles Helia S 2.5x20mm scope. Blued steel tube with a #11a reticle. Has 1" tube. Lens coatings on it are excellent. Scope is in fantastic condition. Comes with original lens covers and box. $380 shipped and insured

Norma 7x65mm Rimmed brass. 33 pieces appear new, 6 pieces have been fired. All of it has been tumbled and bagged. $15 shipped

Norma 7x57mm Rimmed brass. 58 pieces appear new, 31 pieces have been fired. All of it has been tumbled and bagged. $25 shipped SPF

Nosler 9.3mm (.366") 250 grain Accubond bullets. 4 new and sealed boxes of 50. I would like to sell them all as one lot. $175 shipped SPF

Lapua 9.3mm (.366") 285 grain Mega SP bullets. 2 new and sealed boxes of 100. Once again I would like to sell together. $110 shipped SPF

( If you take all the bullets I will include an additional open box of 30 Nosler Accubonds in 9.3mm)

Attached picture Kahles 5s.jpg
Attached picture Kahles 4s.jpg
More pictures.

Attached picture Kahles 1s.jpg
Attached picture Kahles 2s.jpg
To the top. Thanks.
I’ll take the 7x57R brass sir. Thank you.
I’ll take the 9.3mm projectiles pending a reply to my offer via PM. Thanks!
To the top for the 7x65mm Rimmed brass and Kahles. Thanks.
Evening bump.
To the top.
I'll take the Kahles. PM incoming.
Kahles SPF.
To the top.
To the top for the 7x65mm Rimmed brass. Thanks.
© 24hourcampfire