Home
I'm selling a Mystery Ranch Frame, small waste belt, Metcalf bag (frame and bag came together) and a Pintler bag. I bought the frame and Metclaf about 2.5 years ago and the Pintler used shortly thereafter. As you can see I put the Pintler bag on the frame. I'd like to sell the frame and one/both bag(s) before considering breaking things up. The frame has hauled 1 elk but has no blood, stains, rips, tears - nothing. Both bags and frame are in excellent condition. The only reason I'm selling it is because I picked up a Kifaru last fall, and after trying both, think the Kifaru fits my short torso better then the MR frame.

Make me reasonable offers on whatever combination works for you. I'm not looking for low ball offers.

Thanks.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
AM Bump
AM bump.
Bump for a great guy. Have had the pleasure of meeting mr winters. He is good to go.
Thanks Kevin! I can say the same thing about you!

I'm getting inquiries about individual bags. I'd really like to sell the frame, or frame + bag, before breaking it up. Thanks for the interest.
AM bump.
Give me an idea of what you think it's worth and we can go from there....PM me please.

Dave
PM sent.
Frame and Metcalf sold.

Pintler still available.
Pintler SPF
© 24hourcampfire