Home
I know absolutely nothing about guitars or autographs.. This one was autographed by Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones and Robert Plant from Led Zeppelin. Certificate of authenticity and an appraisal for $3100. Sold as is. Dont know and don't care if it works or not.

$1000 or best offer.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
WOW that is cool!
great price but curious why sell here instead of ebay or similar for more money? Sal
Don't use ebay because they make you use PayPal, which I can't do because those [bleep] closed my account for selling gun related stuff and held the money for 60 days!
did you purchase originaly?
My ex-wife did.
is there an original case or box?
Box got destroyed in the move from Germany to here last year.
last question any damage to the guitar itself? chips? nicks? etc, thanks
None that I see.
Why not put it out there for closer to the appraised value? Seems like you're leaving a lot on the table. JMO.
Do you mind if I have my friend take a look at it? smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Because I got offered a cancellation elk hunt for which I have to come up with the deposit for by Monday?

I had no idea that I still had this thing in the garage after all my moves. I have less than zero attachment to it. If someone wants it, its theirs. If not, it doesn't eat much. Spent the last 6 years in an unopened moving box.
How about a picture of the peghead?
Originally Posted by Couesdeer
Do you mind if I have my friend take a look at it? smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I'll offer you 100 dollars, cause I have to get it framed, and it will sit in the store for a while.....

No seriously that is a awesome piece if truly authentic worth alot more than 1K in my opinion.
That’s cool! Any chance your Elk outfitter is interested? May have more trade value than $1000 if he’s into great rock and roll bands.
That's pretty cool. Does seems like it oughta be worth more than a grand.

I think the last guy who signed it was a doctor.
Seems like a good price. Cheaper than buying a stairway to Heaven!
Is this the same guitar or did they pay them to do a number of them at the same time?

Guitar Listing
Value was estimated in 2008. I’m betting it’s gone up since then

You are probably leaving a lot of money on the table
bufaf,
Sent you a PM - I'll take it.
There's only 3 signatures, missing the drummer John Bonham...but great piece.
If it had a John Bonham signature on it in 2006, it would be a tough sell.
Originally Posted by Levers
If it had a John Bonham signature on it in 2006, it would be a tough sell.

wink
Well, if it was a real '59 Les Paul, I could have coughed up the asking price. grin
SPF to Skane.
Pretty cool, never know what will show up in the Classifieds on 24hr Campfire!
Nice snag on a cool piece Scott.
I would have bought it if I’d seen it first.
Good on both of you!

[Linked Image from media1.tenor.com]
Wow.

https://www.hollywoodmemorabilia.co...er-guitar-w-page-plant-jones-psadna.html
The Guitar it's self looks a low quality Strat knock off. The edges of the body ain't even contoured. If it were a real Strat or better yet a Gibson Les Paul since that's basically all Page played with Bonham's Sig, that would be something. Had the pleasure of seeing the mighty Zep in concert two nights in a row in LA in 77...
© 24hourcampfire