Home
I have a NIB Old Stock 6-digit (G141XXX approximately 1995 manufacture) Winchester Model 70 Classic Stainless Featherweight All Terrain chambered in .30-06. I have the original box/papers and hang tags are still attached to the rifle's triggerguard. The box has a little damage on one end, but otherwise fine. All Terrain configuration is 22" stainless featherweight barrel with the stainless 2-piece bottom metal and synthetic stock. These are rare and were made for only 2 years. I am asking $1150 shipped in the lower 48 (AK/HI you cover any shipping expenses over $50). PayPal (you cover fees or F&F) or USPS Money Order. I can text photos to those interested. Not interested in trades.
Super nice rifles! I missed one of these in .270 not long ago on gb.
Originally Posted by JSmith62198
Super nice rifles! I missed one of these in .270 not long ago on gb.

I have it's twin in .270 that I am keeping.
I bought one here on the "Fire" a few years ago in 270, nice rifle,but I only keep the tupper ware stock a short while, and then found a walnut FWT stock for it. Now I basically have a stainless steel Feather Weight Mod 70. Stock is plastic copy of the Winchester FWT stock.
Is this the featherweight style synthetic stock with Schnabel forend?
Yes it is....I'll get some pics up today.

ETA: Can't get pictures to upload to Imgur. More than happy to text them to those interested.
PM Sent
tag
Picts for GG-

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Rare find. Great rifle. Will not last long.
TTT
Worth every penny!
TTT
TTT
TTT
Weight?
I believe the tag says 7.25lbs naked.
Thanks
$1075
Bump for a nice gun.
If the caliber was a 270 Winchester it would have already sold at the sellers original asking price.
Good guy bump.
This should be a New Haven Conn. rifle correct ?
Originally Posted by lucky13
This should be a New Haven Conn. rifle correct ?

Yes.
TTT

Remember this has the pre-64 style trigger

Tag.
Just in time for fall
Last drop to $1000.
Friday morning
TTT
Lets get this sold.
I have one of these and haven’t shot it yet. I’m about to start testing some heavy factory premium loads. Anyone have first hand experience with a good place to start? Fed Prem 180 NPT? 175 he edge tlr?
Offers?
TTT
Tag
A trade I'd be interested in is towards a NF NXS Compact 2.5-10x42
Sent you a PM
I’ll take it,
PM to follow
SPF
© 24hourcampfire