Home
Posted By: NDsnowman Guys, I need your help - 08/16/20
I have an unfired Pheasants Forever Mossberg Silver Reserve that I'd like to sell, but I have no idea what the value is. I received this gun after my FIL passed away about a year and a half ago. I really had no idea what to do with it, but I figured that maybe someday I would use it as a trade for another gun. A good friend of mine passed away last Thursday and I have decided to sell it and give the proceeds to a fund that has been set up for his wife and son, as he was the sole breadwinner.

If anyone on here is interested, I appreciate it, but I have decided to sell it locally (if I can) because I don't want to deal with FFL's, USPS, etc and I'd like to get the money to her as soon as possible.

The serial number is TR 12 055104 and it is a 28" barrel with 3" chamber if that helps anyone.

Thanks to all who reply!

Pat Jilek aka NDSnowman
Posted By: 160user Re: Guys, I need your help - 08/16/20
I will be driving through Fargo in a week. If you come up with a price let me know.
Posted By: Biebs Re: Guys, I need your help - 08/16/20
Pat, Cabelas has them new for about $675, and online shops list them on Gun Broker for $455 with no reserve. They're not Pheasants Forever guns, but I'm not sure that makes any difference. I'd say $450 or so should do it.
© 24hourcampfire