Home
Posted By: jnyork Remington 513 for sale - 09/03/20
Here is a nice old Remington 513T made in 1957. It is a used rifle, not a pristine museum piece, a shooter not a collector. I inherited this rifle and have no use for it, so someone else can have the joy. I have not shot it and have no clue how it will group with your ammo.

The blue on this rifle is at least 95% with only a bit of wear near the muzzle., I suspect it has been reblued somewhere in the past but I cant prove it, if so it was a very good job. The moving parts of the action show only a little wear and appear to work perfectly. The original Remington magazine is present along with the original Redfield sights. The rear sight is in excellent condition with very positive clicks, there is one insert only with the front sight. Both original sling swivels are still with the gun. The bore has very sharp rifling and appears a bit dark with age. The trigger guard shows some wear of the bluing. The buttplate checkering is sharp blue is slightly worn. The stock appears to have been professionally refinished once upon a time, it appears almost new with no nicks, dings, scratches or other defects that I can discern. This rifle will ship to your C&R license or FFL, your FFL must accept shipment from a private citizen and you are responsible for obeying all laws.

$400.00 with $40.00 shipping.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

]

Posted By: Tarbe Re: Remington 513 for sale - 09/03/20
I wish I was in buying mode and not selling mode.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Remington 513 for sale - 09/03/20
Originally Posted by Tarbe

So do I. laugh
Posted By: Oldschool65 Re: Remington 513 for sale - 09/03/20
Originally Posted by jnyork
Originally Posted by Tarbe

So do I. laugh

Left you a pm on rc for my friend Dan.Hes on vacation in Montana. Will be in Wyoming tomorrow.
612 618 4857
Posted By: jnyork Re: Remington 513 for sale - 09/04/20
Thanks, Oldschool, I talked to Dan.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Remington 513 for sale - 09/06/20
up
Posted By: jnyork Re: Remington 513 for sale - 09/21/20
up
Posted By: jnyork Re: Remington 513 for sale - 01/27/21
Originally Posted by jnyork
Here is a nice old Remington 513T made in 1957. It is a used rifle, not a pristine museum piece, a shooter not a collector. I inherited this rifle and have no use for it, so someone else can have the joy. I have not shot it and have no clue how it will group with your ammo.

The blue on this rifle is at least 95% with only a bit of wear near the muzzle., I suspect it has been reblued somewhere in the past but I cant prove it, if so it was a very good job. The moving parts of the action show only a little wear and appear to work perfectly. The original Remington magazine is present along with the original Redfield sights. The rear sight is in excellent condition with very positive clicks, there is one insert only with the front sight. Both original sling swivels are still with the gun. The bore has very sharp rifling and appears a bit dark with age. The trigger guard shows some wear of the bluing. The buttplate checkering is sharp blue is slightly worn. The stock appears to have been professionally refinished once upon a time, it appears almost new with no nicks, dings, scratches or other defects that I can discern. This rifle will ship to your C&R license or FFL, your FFL must accept shipment from a private citizen and you are responsible for obeying all laws.

$500.00with $40.00 shipping.

]

Posted By: gunzo Re: Remington 513 for sale - 01/28/21
If my eyes aren't fooling me, the original post says $400+ship. Then the quote reads $500 plus. Help me out here.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Remington 513 for sale - 01/28/21
Original price was posted by mistake, price is $500.00. There is no way to correct or change a post once it is made, which makes it kinda tough sometimes.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Remington 513 for sale - 01/29/21
This rifle is now off the market and no longer for sale, back in my safe..
© 24hourcampfire