Home
I've got one long action and one short action factory synthetic stocks. Sporter barrel channel. You pick your color.
$85 each shipped to the lower 48.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

New texture finish that is available. Nearly identical in texture to the original finish on this stock.
$5 extra for the texture coat.
I’ll take the short action stock if it’ll fit a CRPF WSM action. I can measure if needed. Thanks!
Originally Posted by PreciousLiberty
I’ll take the short action stock if it’ll fit a CRPF WSM action. I can measure if needed. Thanks!

It should. The ejection port won’t line up perfectly as they were all molded as LA ejection ports, but this was the way they were on the originals too.

JohnBoy,
Interested in that new textured finish you have. One color only or can you do colored with speckles (ala McMillan)?
Thanks
The way I paint is a grey primer then this texture. It is a grey mix so you can leave it gray, or to coat it the color of your choice. Then spider web if desired. I'll need $5 extra for the texture coat.
JohnBoy - thanks for the reply. Can you do speckles as well as spider web?

PLiberty,
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/878739909
This current listing on GB shows the ejection port nicely on a wsm with the stock you inquired about. Look at pics 12-14. Hope that helps!
I need to look at the material towards the rear of the ejection port.
It might be possible, and look better to rasp the trailing edge longer to match the front better. It might look more balanced.
What color speckles? I don't think the nozzles I currently have can do it.
I can experiment.
Originally Posted by John_Boy

What color speckles? I don't think the nozzles I currently have can do it.
I can experiment.

Black, gray, green, & tan all work well and look nice.
I'll get my pvc test piece and give it a shot.
I'll post pictures of my results here.
Appreciate that.

This is the appearance I’m after (pic shamelessly stolen from Frank’s gorgeous HBC currently for sale here.)

[Linked Image from pic20.picturetrail.com]
[Linked Image from pic20.picturetrail.com]

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...lly-custom-rifles-built-243#Post15237987
"I think I can, I think I can...."
The Little Train.....
Coming soon: red and blue spider web......
Short action stock is sold.
Do these fit push feeds and Crf post 64, featherweights ? How about a 7 mag sportier?
Angus, not OP, but it would fit your seven mag sporter perfectly. The CRF fw also, but the barrel channel will be oversize.
AKwolverine is correct. The same difference as using a Remington magnum stock on a standard calibre. It'll look free floated.
The input is appreciated AK.
Perfect fit on the 7mag I believe.
I will take the stock that fits the seven mag please!

It is a push feed.
Originally Posted by John_Boy
Perfect fit on the 7mag I believe.

Yep. The contours on standard chamberings were the same as the mags; the mags were just 2 inches longer unless they were of the “featherweight” variety (in which case they were also 24”).
Angus,
I'll pm you.
Mark the long action sold.
© 24hourcampfire