Home
Looking for some good binos for a hunting trip/ bow hunting around the farm.
Trades are always an option. Trades plus cash or maybe buy out right.
PM sent
What size?
Boy this is vague.
I never had anything besides some cheap binos. So sorry if this to vague for you cv540. I was just seeing what is for sale. 10x or bigger. 42 mm or bigger I’m just looking for options as I’m new to the binocular game
I have an older set of Leupold 9x35 Gold Ring binos.
I have a set of older Pentax 8x42 DCF glass. A little over 15 years old and barely used. Still stack up pretty well. Pm if interested in something like this.
How about a budget? Pretty impossible to put something out there like this without a little more detail.
Leupold have been good for me, but also growing to like Vortex for scopes and Bono’s. They have some very good quality glass in readable pricing.....couple dried dollar range
Whitetail

I think good is a relative term
There are guys good are Lieca Swar or Stiener 1500 and we'll up

Then there are guys good are
Leupold Nikon and vortex 250 to 500

I think some are just looking for a bit more clarity

Buy good ( want ever that is for you) ones take care of them the best possible and you will never regret

Good luck on your search
Hank
I have Bushnell, Leupold, Pentax, Leica and Zeiss. For the money I probably use the Pentax more often. I am reluctant to take a $2500 spotting scope in the field or $1500 binoculars. My aging eyes really can not tell much difference between the mid level and top level glass anymore. My favorites are Pentax DCF SP. My best are the Leica or Zeiss but they are not worth the asking prices. Good viewing!
These will work great for you.

https://www.ebay.com/p/111058814
I’m not looking to spend 1000 dollars. I just recently decided to look into getting a pair. With my work schedule and living 1 1/2 to 2 hours away from places that carry optics like this, makes it difficult to know what I exactly want. So I put Out a feeler. On what was for sale.
PM Sent
I sent pm back to the people who pmd me. Reba 54915 I didn’t get your pm
For a great bino under $500, I'd look at the Nikon Monarch, or one of the Meoptas.
You may also find that an 8X is more suitable for your needs. While 10X offers more magnification, they are also harder to steady and many times the 8x actually appear to show more definition given the same quality. Not trying to sway you just an observation. I also think Biebs has the right approach depending on your budget. The Pentax offered above are also pretty nice and depending on price the older Leupold 9X35s offered are pretty good glass as Porros are normally clearer than roof prism's of the same price range.

Just my opinion.
I would contact Doug at Cameralandny for some Meopta Meostar 8x42.
Originally Posted by GuideGun
I would contact Doug at Cameralandny for some Meopta Meostar 8x42.

Originally Posted by boatboy
Buy good ( want ever that is for you) ones take care of them the best possible and you will never regret

Good luck on your search
Hank

These ^^^

If in your price range, the Meopta’s are great. I have Maven B2’s which sound like more than you want, but look at their C series. Great glass as well.
pm sent
PM resent
Originally Posted by Craigster
pm sent

Didn’t get it
PM resent. LMK.
Originally Posted by Craigster
PM resent. LMK.
didnt get it
© 24hourcampfire