Home
Posted By: horse1 Beretta 471 SilverHawk 20ga SxS - 09/14/20
As stated in the title, Beretta SilverHawk, 20ga, 28", Beretta Mobile-Choke screw-ins, single selectable trigger, minor chip in fore-end on starboard side (pictured) that happened before I bought it. I purchased it as "unfired" which I believe it was. I put ~500 rounds through it during a season of Skeet and I've decided that I just don't shoot it well enough to keep.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I have the locking case, Beretta cloth's for both the bbl set and frame/buttstock, chokes, manual, basically everything except the cardboard sleeve that would've gone over the locking case.

$3000 shipped/insured.
Very nice
Nab it now to get a little practice before pheasant seasons start opening.........
Wow! Grail gun for me. I shot one once not too far out of college and have dreamed of one ever since.
Very nice
Fantastic Grouse or Quail guns as well! I own one of these and they are just a joy to handle! I have even used it for Pheasant in the Dakota's!

My old Pard, Pete Harsh once commented, "Every man should own at least one fine Shotgun in his Life"......he's right!

Good luck with your Sale!
I wish I had the funds to purchase this. Very nice!
It’s hard to get any better than this. If I was 10 years younger it would be a no brainer. Hasbeen
Weight is 6.710# according to my food scale.
The new 486 Beretta SxS is $5,000+!!
Italian.....6.710 pounds on a food scale.....and the marbling in the wood makes it look good enough to eat! Bump for a great looking shotgun
horse,
While I'm mostly a tire kicker on this one.
Serious buyers are gonna ask you for length of pull,
drop at comb, and drop at heel, and if the stock has any cast.
Do you know if this gun is "approved" for steel shot?

You have a fantastic shotgun!

glws,
shotgunjock
Originally Posted by shotgunjock
horse,
While I'm mostly a tire kicker on this one.
Serious buyers are gonna ask you for length of pull,
drop at comb, and drop at heel, and if the stock has any cast.
Do you know if this gun is "approved" for steel shot?

You have a fantastic shotgun!

glws,
shotgunjock

Measurements from Beretta literature:

Drop @ Comb: 1.5"
Drop @ Heel: 2.36"

I'll have to measure LOP when I get home. Cast would be whatever it was from the factory, again, I'll take a look when I get home.

No reason not to shoot steel through it, it's a 2006 manufacture shotgun.
Think about the memories your kids or grandkids would have shooting this as your family heirloom.....
Bump for a gorgeous piece.
If game birds find out that you've bought this, I'm pretty sure they'll line up for the chance to be taken by such a fine piece of craftsmanship. (grin)
Any interest in a Cooper Model 52 .280 rem topped with a Swarovski Z6 2-12x50 scope as trade?
Beautiful shotgun good luck with the sale!
Originally Posted by Horryleverman
Any interest in a Cooper Model 52 .280 rem topped with a Swarovski Z6 2-12x50 scope as trade?

That's certainly a tempting and classy trade item but I'll have to pass.
Pheasant season is just around the corner.........
© 24hourcampfire