Home
Trued rem 700 short action $700,26 inch krieger 1:7.5 twist barrel $400,muzzle threaded 5/8×24 $150,christensen arms muzzle brake $150,barrel threaded and chambered $300,aics type detachable bottom metal with 3 and 8 round mags $400, Greyboe a5 type stock $400,badger scope base $150,trigger job 2.2 lb $50,cerracoated barreled action $200,nightforce nxs 5.5x22x50 npr-1 illuminated reticle $1600,burnt bronze cerracoat on scope $100,nightforce 30mm ultralight rings $150,oversized bolt knob $100,side bolt release $100,bipod and stock pack not included ,approximately 150 pcs of hornady brass $150,reloading dies $100,shoots 156 gr berger bullets at 2950 fps less than 1/4 inch groups,420 rounds fired Would cost $5100 to build plus tax would be $5500 the 6.5 gap4s is a necked down 7mm remington short action ultramag asking $3700
Send email by im or email for pics
http://imgur.com/gallery/E07hwF

Pictures
Offers welcome
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Btt
$2400 without scope and rings,bipod and stock pack not included ,changed out muzzle brake to a $160 apa lil bastard brake in black
Btt
Offers ?
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Changed muzzle brake to an apa lil bastard in black
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Try simplifying your add.
Components and final price. All the other stuff is confusing and unnecessary.
I agree. Re-write the ad and try again as firstcoues said. Less is more sometimes. Describe gun while listing parts and an asking price with and without optic if that’s an option you want.
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt dies no longer included
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Only reason for selling is i bought a lighter weight rifle in same chambering and decided to use it instead of this gun which weighs 14.5 lbs scoped
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Know what the definition of crazy is?
Yep. Still expecting a different result.
Yep. Still expecting a different result.
Your probably right but it is a good buy would cost almost $6500 to put together one like it
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
. Offers?
Congrats! You have 1679 posts and only 1600 of them are Btt. Crazy how fast things sell when they're priced right.
Originally Posted by Dinny
Congrats! You have 1679 posts and only 1600 of them are Btt. Crazy how fast things sell when they're priced right.

that's like the pot calling the kettle black
Offers ? Instead of btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Offers
Btt
$3500 shipped for a $6k rifle and scope
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Have 34 rds hand loaded with 156 gr berger hunting bullets 2970 fps will include with rifle and 70 pcs 1x fired brass
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
btt
Btt
Btt
Btt
What's for sale and how much does it cost?
Btt
Btt
© 24hourcampfire