Home
Posted By: JamesJr FS Winchester 94 AE 444 Marlin - 09/19/20
This is a Winchester Model 94 AE in 444 Marlin. This rifle was only produced for a few years, late 90's, to the early 2000's time frame. I would describe it as being in very good to excellent condition, with one exception........there is a small crack in the stock beside the rear stock screw. I took it to a gunsmith to be checked out, and in taking off the stock, the crack is more of a splinter, and is more or less on the surface of the wood. He said it was fairly common in lever rifles where the screw was often tightened too much. He went on to say that a fix would be to drill a small hole and fill it with epoxy. While I know that this will detract from the value of the rifle, I am lowering the price accordingly, to sell it as is, before either repairing the stock or replacing it.

This rifle was fired very little, and am the second owner. No box, and I am going to start out trying to sell this rifle face to face in Kentucky, and will be willing to drive an hour or so to meet. Any out of state sales would have to be FFL to FFL. If I cannot sell it this way first, then I'll be willing to ship the rifle. I'm asking $900, but will be willing to listen to a reasonable offer. These rifles usually bring $1000 plus on Gunbroker.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][b][/b]

Tried to get pics to show ported barrel.
Thank you for your honesty.
there is one you don't see everyday! bump
Very nice gun. GLWS
Getting ready to list on Gunbroker. Before I do, I'll be glad to listen to any reasonable offers. I'll start out by pricing it at $900 shipped to the lower 48, FFL to FFL.
Model 94 Timber Carbine. Light, handy rifle but a real head snapper on recoil.
© 24hourcampfire