Home
Posted By: AZtwins A couple of rifles for sale. - 09/19/20
I always felt bad for the guys that had to sell some guns to pay medical bills. Well, now it's my turn. Gotta have heart surgery so need to raise some cash.

1) SOLD Remington 700 Titanium 7mm-08 with what I believe is the kevlar stock. 22" barrel. As pictured it weighs a shade under 5 1/2 lbs on my trigger pull scale. Weaver scope bases installed. A few minor dings in the stock but overall excellent condition. Fired maybe 50 rounds total. I bought this for a sheep hunt but ended up using a different rifle. Took it on one hunt and killed an elk with it two years ago. Spent the majority of it's life in my safe. $1600.00 shipped to your FFL direct from me.

2) Ruger 77RS Mark II .338 WinMag, stainless with laminated stock. 24" barrel. Weighs 8 1/2 lbs without scope. Scope NOT included, comes with Ruger stainless rings. Overall in excellent shape, some minor marks on the stock that you have to really look for. Less than 100 rounds through it. $875 shipped direct from me to your FFL.

No trades, need cash. I can take Venmo, PayPal f&f or USPS money order.

Thanks

Attached picture 708-5.jpg
Attached picture 338-5.jpg
That 7mm-08 is sweet. GLWS and surgery.
More pics of 7-08

Attached picture 708-1.jpg
Attached picture 708-8.jpg
More pics of .338

Attached picture 338-4.jpg
Attached picture 338-2.jpg
Looks to be (and should be) the factory b&c ti stock on the 7/08. Will have pillars and is a nice light and functional stock.
That’s a good price on a desirable chambering. Up for ti love ...
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
That 7mm-08 is sweet. GLWS and surgery.

Plus one on both counts.
donsm70
Posted By: g5m Re: A couple of rifles for sale. - 09/19/20
Nice rifles.
Thanks guys.
Per PM, I'll take the Ti 7mm-08.
7mm-08 is SPF.

Thanks
Up
TTT
Bump for the 338...
Let's try $800 for the perfect elk rifle...
Elk season is coming...
Nice rifles
Up
© 24hourcampfire