Home
Anyone know of any online retailers that have these in stock? I checked the first 25 on google and no one has them. Plan B - anyone have any they'd like to sell?
there might not be anymore-so if you find them pay what ever it takes.

the smart cookie would switch brands.
www.vanceoutdoors.com is showing them in stock and available. Didn't try to get any, so can't truly confirm it, but they're showing them as available.
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
www.vanceoutdoors.com is showing them in stock and available. Didn't try to get any, so can't truly confirm it, but they're showing them as available.

Top of theri webpage says: We are not currently shipping any firearms or ammunition at this time.
Oh, link I found went right to the item page.
They are not taking on-line orders now, either.
ttt
Originally Posted by slammer
ttt

My local GS had a bunch a few months ago when I was looking for 12s. I can check tomorrow for you and if they have any left, which they should since this isn’t a shotgun state, I will buy however many you need. Your cost is my cost plus actual shipping
Why does one from Colorado want deer slugs. Just wondering. Scheels in iowa city has bunches
SLDUCK,

I would bet for the same reason some hunters in Montana want deer slugs: There are certain areas close to towns where centerfire rifles aren't allowed.
Originally Posted by SLDUCK
Why does one from Colorado want deer slugs. Just wondering. Scheels in iowa city has bunches

Why do people from Iowa want 300 Win shells? Thanks for the lead on the shells but Scheels doesn't ship and they have a 2 box limit according to their Iowa City website.
Thanks Mule Deer. Did not know there were shotgun only areas out West.
If drice's shop is sold out I'll be glad to check out our Scheels to see if they have any. You'll only pay for what I pay for, Just let me know.
I think all mine are three inch.
If any of you find any 3" 20ga and Slammer doesn't want them I'd love to have them.
© 24hourcampfire