Home
Looking for a replacement stock in used but good condition.

Right hand action stock to fit a New Haven factory 375 H&H Model 70 Classic Stainless Barreled Action. 2-piece floor plate. Pictures would be helpful if you have any.

Please let me know by PM what you have and price.

Thanks...................
Let me search the bunker. May have a couple
bump....
I have a stock from a 1965 Winchester Model 70 300 Win. mag. Not sure if it is what you are looking for. It has the red Winchester butt pad, and factory sling swivels.

It is in very good shape as far as having no serious dings, etc. The original high gloss finish has started to flake off, but it can be stripped and restored with a little work, I think.

If it sounds like something you would be interested, I can take some pictures. Let me know............

Sasquatch
I think I have a "Tupperware" stock for a stainless classic 375 H&H here somewhere. Let me know if you are interested in plastic and I will look for it.
Originally Posted by VaHunter
I think I have a "Tupperware" stock for a stainless classic 375 H&H here somewhere. Let me know if you are interested in plastic and I will look for it.

Thanks, VaHunter..... the rifle that I have has a synthetic like you descibed. I was hoping to find a wooden African Model stock that will fit the barrel profile.

Sasquatch, I'm not sure if the barrel profile is the same for the 300 Win Mag and the 375 H&H. Maybe someone will chime in with an answer.
VA sent a PM
VA sent a PM
Shoulder, sent you a PM
Originally Posted by Milwroad
Shoulder, sent you a PM

Damn........... laugh

I hope that you don't mind if I ride along on your thread, Milwroad
Have what your after. Factory new Classic Syn for 375 hh. Just never got around to using it for anything.
Originally Posted by TNTBR
Have what your after. Factory new Classic Syn for 375 hh. Just never got around to using it for anything.

PM coming TNTBR....(hopefully before Milwroad gets in touch........... laugh )
No worries Bayou,you are looking for wood, I need a synthetic! Would never jump your thread.
Originally Posted by Milwroad
No worries Bayou,you are looking for wood, I need a synthetic! Would never jump your thread.

laugh
Thanks to everyone who responded.
© 24hourcampfire