Home
Posted By: DANNYL Kenetrek hunting boots?????? - 09/20/20
Do they ever have a good sale on these boots. Some places like midway call $5 off a sale. Seems everywhere I've looked they are all around the same price. If ya where a size small or size 14 ya can save pretty good. I was searching for the mountain extreme or mountain guide and insulated. Going price seems to be $480-$490 and most had free shipping.
I've had Kenetrek but I like Crispis better.
donsm70
Buy them on Ebay under Kenetrek Auction only .

I have bought two pairs that way for under $200 each !

One pair was NIB !

One of the best boots you can buy.

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!
DVOR runs decent sales occasionally.
I have a pair of Kenetrek Mountain Extreme boots in size 11M I would sell if anyone is interested. Boots look like they’ve never been worn,but can’t say they haven’t since their from an estate.
Would sell for $200 plus actual shipping cost.
PM me if interested.
Wish they were size 12
I bought a pair at the end of last deer season, in February I think. Mountain Guide 12" boots.
these go for well over $400.00 a pair, got them for $350.00 on Amazon.
You'll find them for sale at Rokslide Forum from time to time. Obviously used, but that is how I bought mine.
Thanks guy's it gave me some places different to look.
Originally Posted by MAINER1234
Buy them on Ebay under Kenetrek Auction only .

I have bought two pairs that way for under $200 each !

One pair was NIB !

One of the best boots you can buy.

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!

^this...well worth the wait for the right size and worth every penny if you can buy under $300 smile
Posted By: RAS Re: Kenetrek hunting boots?????? - 09/21/20
Get Crispis if you can swing it. Of all the boots I have tried, my feet like them the best. Incredibly high quality.
They are good boots if you are sure they fit your feet well. Like any boot they have their own internal profile, just don’t fit my feet. So if you know that they fit well, then I wouldn’t be afraid of good used pair, if you don’t know for sure I’d look somewhere that you can return them. I was almost crippled on a goat hunt, they felt good walking, hiking so I was happy. But down will I’m so flat footed couldn’t keep my toes off the end of the boot. I almost took them off and walked barefooted, it was getting that bad. Great boots, just make sure they fit your feet.
© 24hourcampfire