Home
The third in my series of books about hunting rifles is in stock, and by can be ordered through the website, or by calling 406-521-

Thanks to all who pre-ordered!

If I call that number do you answer?
Originally Posted by jdb

I think one of the dogs is trained to take calls now.

Bump
Originally Posted by jdb

Once in a great while, if Eileen or the Labrador isn't around.
And if I can hear it....
Order placed, looking forward to reading.

In the meantime I went and dug out Volume II and started re-reading some sections. Very informative.
Thanks!

I think this one is perhaps even more informative, due to including a section (about 1/4 of the book) called "Questions from the Campfire." I selected them from the most interesting over the past several years.
Eager to get my copy.....ordered last week, hope the USPS comes thru in a timely manner
I'm sure there is a LOT I will absorb and apply.
The younger generation around here also follows Mr. JB after I gave GG I and II as gifts.
Going to order mine soon!
Originally Posted by mel5141
Eager to get my copy.....ordered last week, hope the USPS comes thru in a timely manner
I'm sure there is a LOT I will absorb and apply.
The younger generation around here also follows Mr. JB after I gave GG I and II as gifts.

Thanks for the nice words!

From what we can tell from those who've received their copy, the USPS is working a lot better than it did during it's "summer vacation."....
I received my copy today. Looking forward to reading your take on the Campfire Crew's banter.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
And if I can hear it....

What?

Oh, yah I better get my order in.
We do offer a local price of $25, since we don't have to pay for packaging and shipping.
Thanks to all who have ordered!
We are getting reports that the USPS is delivering them in a more timely fashion than they did this summer. People are getting their copies in the 4-5 business days claimed for media mail.
I haven't spoken with the labrador yet!
Dang! Will make sure you do. She generally says, "Let's go hunting...."
Sounds good to me John!
I hope the Postman gets through reading my copy pretty soon. I paid for it two weeks ago this Monday.
Maybe it is hung up with my mail in ballots.
As I have mentioned elsewhere , the books arrived here Wednesday the 16th, and there were so many orders (yours would have been among them) it took until the 21st to get them all shipped. Even so it should be showing up soon. Mail gets from here to Texas quicker than much of the rest of the country.
Monday morning!
Hope everybody had a better-than-average Monday....
Tuesday morning.
Tuesday evening.
Hump Day....
And Hump Evening!
Thursday.
Great Read! Thanks John!
I’m halfway through my copy and I’m really enjoying it!
© 24hourcampfire