Home
I have a Weatherby Vanguard S2 Weatherguard in 308 Win that is unfired. $550 shipped from me to your FFL. Comes with 1" low DNZ scope mount.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Normally these would have a black stock with gray inserts. There was a time that I had this and a standard blued S2 and had them both in Bansner Alpine stocks. I sold the other S2 without the Bansner and when I put the factory stock on sold it with the black one instead.

It is still the standard griptonite stock from Weatherby just a bit of a unique combination compared to the standard rifle. Personally I think it looks good with the gray cerakote.
Is the base metal ( action/barrel) stainless?
Originally Posted by buttstock
Is the base metal ( action/barrel) stainless?

CM with CeraKote, not SS.

I don't know if I've ever seen a SS rifle Cerakoted by the manufacturer and can't see why they would go the expense of doing so since SS is pretty corrosion resistant by itself for most people and their circumstances.
Yup what remguy said its CM steel with Cerakote on it.
bump
Bump. How about $525 shipped....That's about what the standard matte blued S2's are selling for......this one is Cerakoated and has scope mounts.
Hey, is that a blob of something on the bolt side?
Originally Posted by Burbank
Hey, is that a blob of something on the bolt side?

Hide serial number I think
It is just a piece of tape covering the serial number. All I had around I didn't force it down because I didn't want residue on it. Unfortunately its the same color as the barrel. There is indeed a clearly stamped serial number there not a cerakote blob.
bump
$500 shipped
I have one in 6.5 Creed, accurate, now in possession of granddaughter.
Bump
Tag
22” barrel?
24” barrel
bump
I have one of these in standard blued that I just dropped into a short action lazerguard stock. Wow she’s breathtaking and shoots lights out.
$480 shipped
Sold pending funds
© 24hourcampfire