Home
Ruger Blackhawk 357 mag flat top .4 5/8 blue with black grips. 50 year anniversary with gold lettering "50th year Blackhawk 1955-2005". Has Belt mountain base pin and stock pin. I have only shot maybe 50 rounds. I bought it used and It was reported to be unfired, I don't know but it looks like new with box and papers. includes a nice bianci leather holster which also looks new. I fell for an old smith and Wesson and need to sell this one to fund. $500 shipped to your ffl from private party. also for sale locally. Ill take some pics i can text, also I will try to post them in the gallery.
Price drop... $475 I tried to post pics in the gallery but they are too big. I can email or text.
Pics to hikerbum at hotmail dot com
Pics to hikerbum at hotmail dot com
I open pictures with “paint” and reduce size. It then works.
Originally Posted by dogwater
Price drop... $475 I tried to post pics in the gallery but they are too big. I can email or text.
That's a pretty decent deal at that price. These have the "New Vaquero" steel grip frame and are finished out (I think) a little better than the original "old models" were.
Originally Posted by Jackie_Treehorn
Originally Posted by dogwater
That's a pretty decent deal at that price. These have the "New Vaquero" steel grip frame and are finished out (I think) a little better than the original "old models" were.

Yes it is!!!
Bump for a very useful revolver.
Pics sent
Friday afternoon bump... now $450.00 shipped
Free bump for a great gun at a great price. Sure love mine. GLWS!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Bump
I can’t believe this is still for sale!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I can’t believe this is still for sale!
It's tempting.
Sent PM
Lots of activity this morning. First public "I'll take it" gets it
"I'll take it"
sold pending funds.
© 24hourcampfire