Home
I’ve decided to sell my Cooper Model 52 .280 rem. It has the woodland camo stock and tan cerakote metal. It’s in excellent condition with minor wear from a couple hunting trips. Also included is 14 boxes of various factory ammo. All but two boxes are federal. The other two are Hornady Precision Hunter. $2500 Plenty more photos can be texted. References available from fellow long time members that I have traded with. Thanks for looking. LOWERED TO $2100!

Attached picture 90825F71-9412-4EC9-A5EA-B4F78616ED04.jpeg
Attached picture 0FC99B69-31B8-4E48-BD98-2F8DBE8FA9F3.jpeg
Scope not included but available
What is the scope please?
Swarovski Z6 2-12x50 #4 German reticle
Shoot me a price for the scope if you would sir. Thanks.
$2100 for a couple days and then I’m taking to lgs to put on consignment.
Location?
Conway, SC
bump
Taking to local shop. Thanks for looking
Interested in trading for nighthawk kestrel 1911 .45?
Pm sent
Trade offers welcome
Trade interests are 1911's. Ruger #1, Rare Marlins, Over Unders, Ruger Deerfield Carbine, Swarovski 10x Binos
$1800 with 10 boxes of ammo! References available
What are the 10 boxes of ammo? Brand, are They all the same? Does the gun shoot that ammo well. I sent you a pm . I live in ga. Wondering if you are willing to meet
Its all Federal ammo except for two boxes of ELD-X Hornadys. The Federal stuff is a mixture, but a lot of Federal Premium Nosler Partitions. I have not shot anything in it but the Partitions and they shoot well. I will add that some of the ammo is factory 2nds from Federal plant. I am not interested in driving very far to meet. Sorry.
Pm sent
Rifle and ammo have been sold/traded. Thanks
© 24hourcampfire