Home
I am selling my custom Browning Abolt. This rifle started as a WSM that I had rebarreled to a 450 Marlin. I had all the metal Ceracoated and I had a Browning Euro stock put on the rifle. The rifle carries well and shoots great too. Being a 450 Marlin, shooting from a bench can be intense. I want $1100 for this rifle shipped in a hard case to your FFL. I will cover shipping and insurance.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If you have any other questions or want more pics please let me know.
Micky
2 in the mag?
Yes.
$1000
What's the barrel length?
Twist?
How's the Tang holding up? I'd think a cross bolt would be helpful,no?
Barrel is 22 inches
Twist, I don't recall. I will try to figure it out.
Tang looks good. I added pics to that gallery of the tang and barrel length.
I am interested, let me know what twist it is. I could not find the gallery to see the tang pictures.
Here is the gallery link

https://postimg.cc/gallery/wL1n1WM

I am trying to get in touch with the smith that built the rifle to verify the twist.
That Euro stock is very nice.
Smith says it's a 1/14 twist
I clicked this post thinking a 450 marlin only belonged in a lever gun, but I was wrong.

That's a nicely put together rifle and not something you see everyday. Well done.
Cool ohio deer slayer.

-Jake
Originally Posted by coryj
I clicked this post thinking a 450 marlin only belonged in a lever gun, but I was wrong.

That's a nicely put together rifle and not something you see everyday. Well done.

Thank you

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
Cool ohio deer slayer.

-Jake

That's why I built it. The rifle carries like a dream. I had a Zeiss 1.8-5x32 on it. It's an amazing combo.
Up
Up
Did this rifle ever sell. Never saw a sold post Saying that it did. I would be interested if still available feel ree to pm
© 24hourcampfire