Home
Posted By: micky WTS Sako Premier 375H&H - 10/04/20
Up for sale is a Sako I stumbled into a while back. What I was told is this was imported in the late 60s and was one of only four 375s imported that year. I have no clue if that is true, just what I was told. The rifle will ship to your FFL in a hard case fully insured. I want $2400.00 shipped and insured to your FFL in the lower 48. If you are in Alaska or Hawaii I will have to figure out what the extra cost is.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Here are all the pics I have. If anyone wants more I will get specifics.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/NfLNQy2

Micky
Posted By: Biebs Re: WTS Sako Premier 375H&H - 10/04/20
Looks like a Sako Deluxe. A Sako Safari would have a quarter rib, and would be more in line with your asking price.
Posted By: micky Re: WTS Sako Premier 375H&H - 10/04/20
I was told Premier or Premium, not deluxe. I bought the rifle a couple years back on a whim simply because it's pretty. I am obviously not a Sako expert.
Micky is correct! What you have is a Sako Deluxe. I would not know about the year and if your story is correct without the serial number. I have one like yours with the box. Good luck with your sale!
Posted By: mauserfan Re: WTS Sako Premier 375H&H - 10/05/20
I agree..... Finnbear Deluxe grade. Nice rifle.
Posted By: micky Re: WTS Sako Premier 375H&H - 10/05/20
Up
Posted By: micky Re: WTS Sako Premier 375H&H - 10/05/20
I've been looking how to edit the original post. I am not having any luck.
Posted By: micky Re: WTS Sako Premier 375H&H - 10/07/20
How does $2100 sound

I am not going to tell the story I heard about the peep sight when I got it since the first story was so amazingly accurate.
Posted By: micky Re: WTS Sako Premier 375H&H - 10/08/20
Bump
Posted By: RockJock Re: WTS Sako Premier 375H&H - 10/08/20
PM sent
Posted By: micky Re: WTS Sako Premier 375H&H - 10/08/20
If anyone wants to know, the rifle is a two lug and the serial is 43XXX
Posted By: micky Re: WTS Sako Premier 375H&H - 10/09/20
Up
Posted By: micky Re: WTS Sako Premier 375H&H - 10/12/20
Up
© 24hourcampfire