Home
Posted By: saddlesore Ten Point Crossbow outfit - 10/16/20
Health forces sale.

Ten Point Invader X4 crossbow with crank cocking. 2019 Model. Comes with 4X scope and Red dot sight. Shot less than 25 times to get it sighted in with the Red Dot. Includes a dozen Ten Point carbon fiber bolts with lighted knocks. Most are new,never shot. 6 each 100 gr Hellrazor broad heads. New,only one was fired once. Ten Point Cordura Nylon case. Pliers from Ten Point to pull bolts from target. Rail lubricant. String wax. Morrrell's Yellow Jacket target,18"x18"x18" , cross bow rated. Laser sight in tool that screws into the bolt to sight in the crossbow.

I have about $1050 tied up in this complete outfit, but will make a heck of a deal for someone if interested. PM me . This is everything you need to go hunting with .Located in Colorado Springs,CO. Must sell as a package
Posted By: Bill_N Re: Crossbow outfit - 10/16/20
Sounds like a great set-up! Just a suggestion; you might add Ten Point to the title to draw interest. Sorry to hear about your health issue...
Posted By: Ogdonia Re: Crossbow outfit - 10/16/20
Tag
Posted By: River_Ridge Re: Crossbow outfit - 10/16/20
I would be interested in the bolts & broadheads if you decide to break up the package.
Posted By: saddlesore Re: Crossbow outfit - 10/16/20
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
I would be interested in the bolts & broadheads if you decide to break up the package.

Sorry, only as a package.Don't want to be left with 3-4 things and have to do individual shippings.
© 24hourcampfire