Home
Semi Custom .243 Winchester, Remington 700 factory Mountain Rifle barreled action/bottom metal. Replacement socket head guard screws and Kampfeld campfire bolt knob installed by Karl Kampfeld. Trigger professionally adjusted to clean, crisp, 48 oz. Professionally fitted/bedded with Brown Precision composite stock painted and finished by Brown. Stock has a 13.5" LOP. The rifle is in excellent condition. I purchased the rifle in a as new condition described to me as being shot less than a box of cartridges. I sold the factory stock and had the custom work done. Since I acquired the rifle it has not been shot. I did mount a scope and am including the Picatinny rail I used and is pictured. Only selling because I'm pretty well good with other 6mm rifles and I have a build in mind. $1050 TYD in lower 48 (I can sell to California), Alaska/Hawaii to be calculated). Should the buyer want the shipment to be insured it will be an extra $25. FFL required. Payment with Certified Bank Check or Postal MO. No Paypal. Thanks for viewing my listing.

Attached picture DSCN0849 (1).JPG
Attached picture DSCN0850 (1).JPG
More pics

Attached picture DSCN0851 (1).JPG
Attached picture DSCN0853 (1).JPG
more pics

Attached picture DSCN0854 (1).JPG
Attached picture DSCN0855 (1).JPG
Weight ?
That’s nice!
Up for an outstanding seller ...
TTT- I'lll take an actual weight later. The weight is just right as it's light but not whimpy.
Weight - 6 lbs. 0.9 oz. as pictured with picatinny rail. Rifle bare at 6 lbs.

Attached picture DSCN0864.JPG
Very nice. Free bump for a good seller.
donsm70
bump
TTT for the rest of today before doing a cross post exercise. Stock alone from Brown is a $700 value. Rifle will not disappoint.
WOW! I stand corrected. I just checked Brown's website and at current prices the stock on this .243 with the Camo paint, Dec. Pad, etc. is well over a $1000, more than what I'm asking for the entire rifle. Still for sale at the moment but I may have to think about not letting it go.
Removed
dammit!
PM sent
Well. I've been indecisive on this one as it's such a dandy rifle but it doesn't get used and it needs to go to someone who will hunt this rifle, Therefore, I'm putting it back on the market and available for purchase. It will not disappoint.
If that's the stock you bought from me, it's a pounder, spend the money & rebarrel it. My favorite rifle is a 257 is in a stock like that.
That's a great suggestion.
© 24hourcampfire