Home
Posted By: postoak 1949 Colt Woodsman for sale - 10/22/20
It has plastic grips in a wood grain finish. 4 1/2 inch standard barrel. I don't have the original box and only have one magazine for it.

The pistol is in very good shape with some bluing worn off near the muzzle. On top of the slide is a small white mark. The fact that it is white makes me think it is on top of the bluing. There are a few other light scratches. The blue on the front and back of the grip is there but mottled.

I fired it recently for the first time since 1988 and was getting FTFs near the end of a magazine but just replaced the magazine spring with one from Tom Platt and now it functions flawlessly. It will come with the original magazine too. I doubt the slide has ever been off for cleaning. But I've kept the barrel and external parts clean and oiled. The barrel is 100%.

My computer is down right now so I can't yet post photos.

Someone said this is worth about $1000. I don't want to get greedy so it is up for sale for $750 + $30 shipping to states where it is legal and no extra paperwork is required.

I prefer for payment, Zelle, a postal money order, or a personal check.

The first "I'll take it." here gets it.
Tag for pics. 1949 was a very good year.
donsm70
tag
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Most of what you are seeing on the muzzle is lint from a cleaning patch. The muzzle is almost 100% blue.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bugger Re: 1949 Colt Woodsman for sale - 10/22/20
nice
TTT
Where in Texas? Thanks.

Jim
I'll take it !
PM inbound.
Funds received and SOLD.
© 24hourcampfire