Home
Posted By: IZH27 Baikal O/U 12 ga - 11/01/20
I have a IZH Baikal 12 gauge that was imported by EAA. It has real walnut rather than Maple with walnut stain like some of its brethren. It comes with the F, M, IC original chokes and choke wrench. There is a bit of surface wear on the stock finish from a slip on recoil pad. No gouges in the wood. I am asking 500$ FTF in Northern KY.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Edited to Add: I have 2 Trulock Turkey Chokes for this shotgun. One is .060 and the other .065. We can discuss the price with these chokes if you are interested. The chamber is 3 inches. My dad has taken turkey out to 60 yards with these chokes in this shotgun. You may or may not be able to shoot it like him with a single bead on the ribbing but he could out shoot me any day.

Posted By: IZH27 Re: Baikal O/U 12 ga - 11/09/20
I prefer selling this shotgun in Northern KY. Practically that means between Hamilton, Ohio and Georgetown, KY. If anyone is interested in buying and having it shipped I'll have to speak with a gunsmith with whom I'm casually familiar having moved to a new area of the state. It would take a couple days to stop by his shop and work out the details with him on my end assuming he will provide the service.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Baikal O/U 12 ga - 11/15/20
475$
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Baikal O/U 12 ga - 11/15/20
Sunday bump for 450$.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Baikal O/U 12 ga - 11/16/20
425$ FTF
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Baikal O/U 12 ga - 11/21/20
Solid shotgun in great condition. Very tight lockup.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Baikal O/U 12 ga - 12/05/20
Any interest at 400$
Posted By: JimHnSTL Re: Baikal O/U 12 ga - 12/05/20
I have one of those guns and they are a solid gun. The finish on those older ones are a oil finish as I recall and can be brought back to life with a few coats of tru oil rubbed in after degreasing first. It’s a great woods/hunting shotgun that you don’t have to worry about hunting it hard. Solid buy at that price. My .02
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Baikal O/U 12 ga - 12/12/20
Weekend bump.
Posted By: Sponxx Re: Baikal O/U 12 ga - 12/12/20
Originally Posted by IZH27
I have a IZH Baikal 12 gauge that was imported by EAA. It has real walnut rather than Maple with walnut stain like some of its brethren. It comes with the F, M, IC original chokes and choke wrench. There is a bit of surface wear on the stock finish from a slip on recoil pad. No gouges in the wood. I am asking 500$ FTF in Northern KY.

Edited to Add: I have 2 Trulock Turkey Chokes for this shotgun. One is .060 and the other .065. We can discuss the price with these chokes if you are interested. The chamber is 3 inches. My dad has taken turkey out to 60 yards with these chokes in this shotgun. You may or may not be able to shoot it like him with a single bead on the ribbing but he could out shoot me any day.

Good luck with the sale. They're excellent guns, I have a IZH27 Sporting model, and it is a beast. Have shot thousands of rounds, and the factory stock fits me better than my Beretta 686
© 24hourcampfire