Home
It's great to see how foolish people can be................I bought 2000 223 cases from him, paid the same day with a USPS money order and after over 2 weeks of no response I talked to him and they hadnt been sent ...the money order was promptly cashed 4 days after being sent...he held out on not shipping and finally they were shipped................I bought 2000 223 cases NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!! when I opened it up it was full of junk 45 APC cases mixed in with the 223 cases...I did NOT order these nor want them....keep this in mind...........when I went to sorting all the junk brass out I ended up with almost 2 coffee cans of 45 brass....................there were just short of 1300 223's in the box.............I was short 35 % of what I paid for...I contacted him and he just blew it off and I wasn't about to ship it all back so I GOT SCREWED on this deal.......................................NOW all the SOB"S that state they had a bad experience with me are full of CRAP as I have never had and business with any of them nor will I in the future just like the crooked kid I got ripped off by so you all have a nice day as you all made total asses of yourselves and ran off at the mouth about something you knew NOTHING about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Winchester_71
It's great to see how foolish people can be................I bought 2000 223 cases from him, paid the same day with a USPS money order and after over 2 weeks of no response I talked to him and they hadnt been sent ...the money order was promptly cashed 4 days after being sent...he held out on not shipping and finally they were shipped................I bought 2000 223 cases NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!! when I opened it up it was full of junk 45 APC cases mixed in with the 223 cases...I did NOT order these nor want them....keep this in mind...........when I went to sorting all the junk brass out I ended up with almost 2 coffee cans of 45 brass....................there were just short of 1300 223's in the box.............I was short 35 % of what I paid for...I contacted him and he just blew it off and I wasn't about to ship it all back so I GOT SCREWED on this deal.......................................NOW all the SOB"S that state they had a bad experience with me are full of CRAP as I have never had and business with any of them nor will I in the future just like the crooked kid I got ripped off by so you all have a nice day as you all made total asses of yourselves and ran off at the mouth about something you knew NOTHING about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s strange. I searched Jason’s posts back to Dec 2019 and can’t see a single one where he put up 223 brass or 45 brass for sale. Are you sure you aren’t mistaken on who it is you bought them from?? Nor can I find where you posted in an Ad to buy 223 or 45 brass in the last year. Not saying it couldn’t have happened via pm but you would think at least Jason would have listed it for sale if that was the case

Reno
you want photos of the brass or how about I mail you the 45 brass......................it's easy to close a subject in your mail and listings in WTB....the 45 brass is all junk cull brass not fixable stuff so you gotta look a little deeper before you dismiss me as being mentally ill..............................send me a e-mail address and I'll send you photos
you gotta look a little deeper before you dismiss me as being mentally ill..............................

Was this a private transaction via PM or was there an actual .223 brass for sale thread by Jason280?
Um...
I bought a rifle from Jason last year and the transaction went smoothly.
you want photos of the brass or how about I mail you the 45 brass......................it's easy to close a subject in your mail and listings in WTB....the 45 brass is all junk cull brass not fixable stuff so you gotta look a little deeper before you dismiss me as being mentally ill..............................send me a e-mail address and I'll send you photos

All pictures prove is that you got brass from someone, not from who you're accusing of being a crook. Show links to a sale thread, which are here forever, and can't be closed, show PM's documenting the sale, show a money order receipt in his name, or shut the hell up.
Mmm, be interested to hear Jason side of the story
Ask and ye shall receive:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15371380/1
I have done a couple deals with Jason 280, all went smooth.You, on the other hand, are an ass hat Winchester 71. Kept trying to low ball me on a rifle scope, after you were told NO, several times. FO !
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Another idiot volunteers for the ignore treatment.
Maybe Starline shipped the wrong brass???

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
This thread backfired lol
Another one earns the ignore star for the day. This ones nuttier than a squirrel turd.

Reno
Hes got the Biden cooties
Entertaining at least
I bought from Jason 280 and had a smooth transaction. That's all I need to know.
Originally Posted by RenoH414
nuttier than a squirrel turd

Reno

Ha!
I sold Jason 280 some stuff earlier this year. No problem at all with our transaction. Better make sure I added him to the good guy list.
Thanks for the entertainment between the 2 threads.
This guy is a lying POS, plain and simple. Hell, look through his thread activity, I can't find a single one involving ANY ad for .223 brass ANYWHERE on this forum.

As its been mentioned, show the ad where I listed .223 brass for sale....show the correspondence between the two of us...and show the receipt for the MO where it was labeled with MY name.

Until then, be a man and admit you are wrong as this thread is doing a lot more harm to your name than mine.
I think we need a new thread titled: How many have Winchester 71 on ignore?

Maybe then it could become a sticky and we can keep updating it as time goes by or he stops posting here.
Lots of members, including me happy with honest dealing with jason280. Time to put up or shut up! Show the thread, texts, emails, pm’s, or video of the smoke signals he used

There is one good thing about threads like this along with the posts of some members that they voted for Biden. It gives us information that we need for future listings of a firearm that we might offer for sale. Being forewarned about their mental capacity will assist in not selling to a person that is too stupid to own a firearm and placing us liable after the sale.
Ah come on man!

Where did winny 71 go?
Where did winny 71 go?

He's off trying to figure out why purple crayons don't have a grape taste...
Originally Posted by Jason280
Where did winny 71 go?

He's off trying to figure out why purple crayons don't have a grape taste...

Hey now, all of us Marines take offense to that. Lol
Cornpop gunna get you' ll
Uhhhhh. Whiny71 to ignoreville. Life's to short to suffer fools
This sight needs a 'like' button for forum posts.
What and the actual fug? Jason280 is g2g..
Me thinks sumtingwong here........

Winnny71 is now identifiying as Ubet????????
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I have also had transactions with jason 280 never had any problems karma is a powerful thing these thing tend to bite you back in the ass twice as hard
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife

Glad ignore transferred when he changed his user name.
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

I didn't realize we could change usernames??
Wait until Monday and watch this . smile

An identity crisis no doubt... Glad it's been brought to our attention.
I did a rifle trade with Jason off of rimfirecentral years ago and couldn’t be happier. Upstanding individual.
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

I didn't realize we could change usernames??

You can by contacting Rick and asking him to change it.
I always miss these, gotta make popcorn...
I have been thoroughly confused by this thread. Entertained, but confused. Carry on.
There's only one reason to change your user name, and that's to try and get away from your past antics/dishonesty/stupidity....its simply a way to try and get people to forget about your previous crooked ways.

Basically, Ron has gone from Winchester_71 to Ubet....but he's still the same lying POS (despite the name change).
There's only one reason to change your user name, and that's to try and get away from your past antics/dishonesty/stupidity....its simply a way to try and get people to forget about your previous crooked ways.

Basically, Ron has gone from Winchester_71 to Ubet....but he's still the same lying POS (despite the name change).

Maybe he was just drunk off his ass when he posted this on the entirely wrong site.
The wording was pretty much identical. Still no documented proof.

I recently purchased a rifle from Jason280 and it was a very smooth transaction, I would not hesitate
with another one if the right thing came along.

Garyw

Exactly why I bumped this up. I guess I could change my name to Aunt Bee, but when the lights go out I’ll still be Barney.
Lol
Oh for phucqk's sake, this again?
This is an entertaining thread

So what ever happened ?

Either way I'll side with Jason

Yep

[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]
Originally Posted by Darryle

Yep

[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]

I love it. smile

Jim
Fuggin’ A guys...
© 24hourcampfire