Home
After a recent purchase, I am considering selling my Alaskan Ti in 30-06. The rifle is pristine. It currently sits in a McMillan stock, but I have the original stock, which feels sticky to me.
I can't find any comparables in the major sale/auction sites and any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks. donsm70
Tag
Tag

Just kidding! laugh

Sending you a PM ...
Not sure on value but sounds like something I would like own😁
Originally Posted by hrnhuntr
Not sure on value but sounds like something I would like own😁

Thanks. It's a dandy. I just decided I wanted the 280ai more.
donsm70
I hear you, I have both
I believe the last one I saw was a year or so ago on rok and it sold pretty quick for $1400 but didn’t have a McMillan.
I have the same rifle in 7mm Rem Mag. The Bell & Carson stock got slightly sticky on it too. I replaced it with a Mesa and it's actually quite an improvement. I am thinking of having the original stock refinished, since Remington isn't interested in doing anything about it.

Good luck if you decide to sell. I think it's simply worth whatever you can get for it, as the values on these things tend to fluctuate a bit from time to time.
Originally Posted by JSmith62198
I believe the last one I saw was a year or so ago on rok and it sold pretty quick for $1400 but didn’t have a McMillan.

Yep. That was almost two years ago; the market seems to have improved a bit - but as Jeff pointed out above, it’s worth what you can get for it.

Edit - funny stuff, I looked back and that $1400 ‘06 on RS was bought by a member here, with backup going to someone in this thread laugh
Thanks to all those that have replied. Now I have to decide what I want to do.
donsm70
I’m interested in the stock.

IMO, I’d price the gun with original stock then the McMillan separate. Apparently , the original TI would $1400-1600
Originally Posted by borden811
Tag

Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Tag

Just kidding! laugh

Sending you a PM ...

Holy crap you guys cracked me up.

Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
IMO, I’d price the gun with original stock then the McMillan separate. Apparently , the original TI would $1400-1600

I agree with alwaysoutdoors.
I sold one, bone stock, that was a 7mag for $1500. Not my finest moment for sure!
© 24hourcampfire