Home
WTS:

Widder Lectric Equipment. The best USA made heated gear. Ride all winter !

* Heated gloves - L. Plug / Snap into Arm Chaps
* Arm Chaps - Size 30 - Plug/ Snap into Vests
*Vest - System 2 with heated Collar Size 48 , this vest has pockets and accomadates the Arm Chaps and Gloves
* Vest - System 1- Size 48 ,also accomadates Arm Chaps and Heated Gloves
*New Battery Cord
* 2 Switch Cords
* 1 Phone Cord
ALL EXCELLENT - USED TOO LITTLE - Sell all together - I don't care to split it up.
$ 250.00 Shipped to the lower 48

Attached picture IMG_3066.jpg
Attached picture IMG_3064.jpg
More:

Attached picture IMG_3061.jpg
Attached picture IMG_3062.jpg
More:

Attached picture IMG_3065.jpg
Attached picture IMG_3063.jpg
More , More :

Attached picture IMG_3068.jpg
Attached picture IMG_3069.jpg
Last More:

Attached picture IMG_3070.jpg
Attached picture IMG_3071.jpg
UP

This outfit helps you be tough ....in the winter.

$ 225.00.......... best heated gear I found. I don't use it anymore.

UP

UP

$ 200.00

UP
UP

UP

These are the cats ass for staying warm and comfortable onna bike.

I would ride a lot in the winter if roads were dry.

UP

UP
I believe Widder made the heated gear for our WWII Flyers and crew.
Cisco stole my line, I'm late to the party. When you own electric gear, you don't think twice about riding, you just throw it on and go. Make cold damp days enjoyable, and wet ones tolerable when on a trip. Good gear for the money.

Right on Harley.

UP

UP

up
too big for my nephew or it would be sold. I let him use my size 44 jacket liner and even though big on his little skinny a _ _ and all he could do is smile. Any riders on here that this will fit, buy it, you only need to use it a few times spring and fall to be hooked.

Right on Harley,

I wore it under my Rukka Jacket and rode with pleasure on a lot of petty cold days

There is nothing like the feeling of deep warmth at 70 MPH.

UP
Ohhh so comfy going over Atigun Pass, rain and sleet headed north, snow on top with sleet/rain/mud and wind all the way to Prudhoe Bay and back to Coldfoot. Would have been a miserable ride up and back without heat, yup this dumbass did it nonstop in one day, only going to play on that road in the rain once, ha ha. A feeling of solitude in those conditions and the guy closing the gate behind you and says, road closed for the next 12 hours, don't crash because there won't be anyone behind you. Has to be more riders on here, think snowmobiles as well folks, especially with all the little to no windshields on them.

Right on Harley,

Have driven to Deadhorse and through Antigun Pass a number of times....................... Inna pickup truck.

Have friends with a gold mine past Wiseman .

I have ridden over a bit of Alaska , with some local bikers . I won't tell you what we think about the haul road....and bikes.

Good luck

UP

Cold Weather coming $ 150.00 for the Widder cold gear.

UP

UP

UP
Best cold weather gear I found. If the roads were kinda dry I would ride all winter.

About $500.00 worth of gear for $ 150.00

Attached picture IMG_3064.jpg
Attached picture IMG_3071.jpg

UP.... Do Not reply if not vaxed.

Up
Stay toasty warm on yer bike.
UP
How do they work when wet ?

UP
UP
UP

UP