Home
Posted By: CORDrew WTS Crimson Trace 1-5x24 Scope - 11/14/20
For Sale: New, never mounted, Crimson Trace 1-5x24 Scope
MADE IN JAPAN
Illuminated reticle, 30mm tube. First Focal Plane. Mil Rad Reticle and Adjustments, CT Lifetime Warranty. Includes all original packaging and accessories (flip up caps, etc)
Great scope, I just don't have a rifle to put it on.
$450 Shipped in the lower 48. Paypal F&F or buyer pays fees, Venmo, USPS Money Order.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Bump. here is a quick video put out by CT that goes over the reticle and features:

Bump. High Quality and very inexpensive FFP, Japanese made scope...
What are the leveling indicators mentioned on the box?

I have been looking at their scopes, never held one much less seen one locally. How's the overall quality?
Darryle.

The leveling indicators are just the white lines on side of the scope.

Quality is really good. I actually have two of these, one is mounted on a 6.5 Grendel upper, and I like it a lot. The one I'm selling is identical but unused. I really like trying different optics and have a bunch to compare. In terms of low power variable scopes, this one is comparable to SWFA 1-6, Bushnell Elite Tactical 1-6.5, or Trijicon Accupower 1-4. I believe this CT scope comes out of the same Japanese factory as some of these others, but I am not certain of that. My biggest issue with the CT scope is that the center "T" of the reticle is not illuminated. Only the outer ring and very fine center dot are lit. But the big outer ring does let you get on close targets fast at 1x. Illumination is pretty bright, comparable to the other scopes I mentioned, but NOT as bright as a red dot or NX8 LPVO.
Price Drop
$425 Shipped in lower 48.
Best deal I know of for Japanese LPVO
Bump @ $425 Shipped
Bump
Bump
$425 OBO Shipped UPS in lower 48
© 24hourcampfire