Home
Last three to go out the door.

Important info first and prices are shipped and /or best offer:

Sako Rhiimaki L-46 .222 Sporter weight, $900 in lower 48 from individual.

BRNO 22F - $600 in lower 48 from individual

Parker Hale Hussar (similar to BRNO ZG-47), 30-06, $800 in lower 48 from individual.

Trades - Only trade is a varmint variable scope - Swaro Z5, Sightron, Meopta, ???? Prefer it have an upper end of at least 25x. Or a Unertl.

Better descriptions and photos follow for each:

Sako - Received this from Cabelas through my insurance company as a replacement for a gun damaged by a flood. It was listed as perfect and all original. You look at the photos and decide, but I conclude it was misrepresented. Either way, it reminds me of a bad incident, so it is going.

What I see - stock appears refinished, the checkering is not crisp/flat. The bluing appears original, it has the 'flaking' look to it in some places. Will let the photos speak to the condition. Please feel free to ask questions.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

BRNO 22F - full stock, small ring Mauser action, well loved. Dark stock, bases for old school rings (not included, do not have), rear sight is there. Second photo shows there is pitting at the stock line, other bluing issue, stock cap is plastic, not original. More photos available.

Parker Hale Hussar - previous owner modified the stock to take the 70's out of it. Forend is not checkered, has plugs where the forend cap once attached. Comes with the PH rings shown, each square bridge is modified to accommodate them.

BTT one time then off to auction/consignment. Thanks.
Old one bringing it back up. The BRNO 22F is sold and bought a Varmint scope so no longer looking for any trades.

Was planning to list on Gunbroker, but that ship has sailed.

Thanks.
Is the Sako .222 still available?
Yes sir. Let me know if you would li additional photos or information. Thank you.
Then I'll take it! PM sent.
Nice snag Mule Deer
Thanks!

I couldn't believe it was still around.....
John, if I hadn't been sick and missed it last fall, it wouldn't still be around! I read the ad this evening and said to myself "self, you need this" but alas Montanans are quicker on the draw! Good show!
© 24hourcampfire