Home
I have a few fixed power scopes for sale. Both 6X & both show some wear but not bad and both work good and the glass is clear.
The first is a matte Sightron SII Big Sky 6x42 in a Sightron box with cloth erc. I am asking $185.00 for this Japanese made scope ----shipped!
The second is a gloss black Burris 6X American Made scope with some wear, but no scratches. I am asking $145.00 for this scope----shipped

I will entertain fair offers for one or both via PM ----a public "I'll take it is preferred but not exclusive. I will take cash , check, or money order! NO PAYPAL
Thanks for looking, I can take more pics if necessary--------Both are Duplex Reticle
Ken

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Pm sent.
Sunday night look both still available!
PM sent....
The Sightron is Sold Pending Funds

Thanks Tom
Up for the morning!
The Burris 6x (American Made), still available-----offers considered.

Thanks for all of the looks and interest,

Ken
^^^^^^^^^^ up^^^^^^^^^^^
Burris 6X still available .
$120.00 shipped

Some trades or partial trades will be considered For example 22 Long Rifle ammo, Quality knives, etc.
The 6X Burris is still available for sale ($120.00 obo) And also tradeable for Knives, 22LR ammo, or??

Thanks for looking,
Ken
late night look-----lets do some trading.
I still have it---if could be yours,
Bump for the night!
The scope is still available for $100.00 or trade or partial trade for 22lr ammo or knives of equal value
Thanksgiving Day bump------trades???
Thanksgiving evening PM sent
Harley, I am still holding the scope for you.
Please reply.

It's been 2 days.

Ken
Harley I didn't mean to get short with you! Thanks for your PM and the scope is yours!
Good luck getting your buck and PM me your address,

Thanks
Ken
Not a problem, with my health if I have the opportunity to hunt I jump at it and camp is nice with the absence of electronics and connectivity. Trade item sent, thanks.
Kenny is a great guy to do business with, buy sell or trade with confidence.
what model Burris?
Thanks Harley, it was a pleasure dealing with you. It takes two people to complete a good sale or trade!

Ken
© 24hourcampfire