Home
If anyone is in the market there is a 6.5 CM Fieldcraft at the Federal Way Sportsman's warehouse, priced at $1850. (Or at least there was last night when I was in there) Since one went on gunbroker for like $2500 I figured someone would want to grab it.

Remember to send me that finder's fee!
Wow, must be high demand cause I remember seeing them for around 1500
24" number 2 contour, still there. Wish it was a 21 incher. Dang it.
Or an 18" threaded, but not for 1,850 plus shipping and ffl
Originally Posted by sheephunter2
24" number 2 contour, still there. Wish it was a 21 incher. Dang it.

That’s still a nice gun.
Very nice! I'm glad that I am trying to quit.
donsm70
Don’t need one, but if I did I’d not fuss over a few bucks. Don’t believe they’re coming back. Great rifles.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Don’t believe they’re coming back.

I sure hope you are wrong! grin
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Don’t need one, but if I did I’d not fuss over a few bucks. Don’t believe they’re coming back. Great rifles.

I tend to agree with Pappy348.
donsm70
Love my 24" FC. Shoots 1/2 with factory fodder all day. Broke it in with a decent ram couple months ago. Great rifle.
I have the 24" 6.5X55 and wouldn't trade it for a 18' or a 21". It is the most accurate rifle I have ever owned. Shot barrels suck!
Originally Posted by Switch
I have the 24" 6.5X55 and wouldn't trade it for a 18' or a 21". It is the most accurate rifle I have ever owned. Shot barrels suck!

Shot or short?
donsm70
used ones bring that now
Originally Posted by donsm70

Shot or short?
donsm70

I'm a key board genius! Short
I don't recall the barrel length; however, for those of you interested there is one in the Sportsman's Warehouse in Bozeman, MT for the same price. At least there was a week ago.

I ended up with the same rifle, Switch. I love mine.
© 24hourcampfire