Home
F/S or trade. Full custom 30-06 on HVA 1640 small ring Mauser action. I bought the barreled action a few years back and was told it was an unfinished project & test fired only when I got it. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

I sent the barreled action and all other parts to Satterlee Arms in Deadwood SD for complete disassembly inspection, trueing, and reassembly. Barrel was bore scoped and found to be in mint condition, action trued, all parts assembled, and tested for flawless function by Stuart Satterlee who is widely known as a master with the Mauser actions. Rifle as it sits now is a full custom 30-06 built to go anywhere, hunt anytime, in any conditions. Specs as follows:

Husqvarna model 1640 small ring Mauser action, Douglass Premium air gauged barrel. All metal custom NP3 nickel plating for unmatched durability, Williams field sights with hooded front fiber optic sight for use without scope, Timney trigger with custom 3 position safety, customized hinged floorplate, High Tech specialties custom stock with Pachmeyer decelerator recoil pad, all professionally pillar bedded and custom painted by Saterlee. Test fired by Saterlee after assembly to confirm my request that rifle shoots factory ammo sub moa. ​​​I have shot about 1 box of factory ammo since I got it. Shoots Federal factory 180s into tiny cloverleaf groups. It shot so well there was no need to look further and nothing else was ever shot thru this rifle. Carried by me on 1 afternoon deer hunt near home. In my safe every since. I don't get to use it as I have some long time favorite hunting rifles I prefer to use so I have decided to let this one go. It is a gem. ​

Rifle only $2,500 includes insured shipping to your FFL in lower 48. Actual shipping costs added for other locations. Certified funds only please.

I can include factory 180 grain Federal 30-06 ammo that is the only one ever fired out of this rifle. I think i have about 16-18 full boxes with same lot # price neg.

I can also include Schmidt & Bender Summit scope in Talley bases and rings which is perfectly zeroed and ready to hunt for additional $1,600

I can text additional pics if you PM me a cell #. No tire kickers please. Serious inquiries only. I will consider trades for long range 6.5 PRC or high end optics only. + or - cash either way. Thanks, 163bc

[Linked Image]

Attached picture HVA 06 IMG_6877.jpg
Attached picture HVA 06 IMG_6888.jpg
Nice rifle! Tare your baby scale. Someone will be along shortly to ask what it weighs.

Thanks, Dinny
ttt
Nice rifle!
👀
cant believe no one has jumped on this. perfect rifle for darn near anything on one of the finest actions ever made
Originally Posted by 163bc
cant believe no one has jumped on this. perfect rifle for darn near anything on one of the finest actions ever made

Yep.

John
Rifle now $2400 shipped. Great price on a do it all rifle on a fantastic action.
To Top

Great rifle....looking to trade or sell to move on to another project
To Top

Great rifle....looking to trade or sell to move on to another project
putting this back up top. Great rifle all set for hunting season.
What stock is on it?
The original post says it's a High Tech, which are made by Mark Bansner and are great stocks.
If a guy could have only one rifle this would fit the bill
Nice I love my 1640
rifle is Sold
© 24hourcampfire