Home
One full box PMC .44 Mag 240 JHP $50
7mm Rem Mag Federal 175gr SP 14 rounds $15
.270 Win Federal SP 150gr 20 rounds $20
7.5 Swiss factory box of 60 rounds $60
.410 slugs Remington box 0f 5 $5
Local pick up only unless you want to pay for shipping and thanks.
https://flic.kr/p/2kamP9q
I’d offer you $25 for all of it shipped
Nice first post.

LOL.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Nice first post. LOL
Agreed. lol
Such a warm and welcoming crowd! Thank you!
Had a bunch of posts under a previous user name but couldn't remember the password and attempts to retrieve it failed but have bought and sold a bunch of stuff on here as Clyde the Pointer. Going back maybe 15 years from the time I first registered. Carry on.
Originally Posted by bananajam
Had a bunch of posts under a previous user name but couldn't remember the password and attempts to retrieve it failed but have bought and sold a bunch of stuff on here as Clyde the Pointer. Going back maybe 15 years from the time I first registered. Carry on.

Originally Posted by antlers
Nice first post. LOL
Agreed. lol

some of yall are such DHs

Originally Posted by antlers
Nice first post. LOL
Agreed. lol

Originally Posted by barnabus
lol some more
My initial response was to your very first post under “bananajam” (new member). Under ‘those’ circumstances, I stand by my initial response. After you edited your second post under “bananajam” (new member) with the above explanation, I believe what you’re saying...and had you been able to log in under the name you say you’d been using for 15 years, I wouldn’t have responded like I did...if at all. cool
UP 12.1
I found about 100 .44 mag mouse fart type loads using a wadcutter bullet and not sure which powder. I no longer have a .44 mag so for components only .50/rd. There maybe a few more I'll have to keep looking. These are 2x fired cases. Will ship on your dime. Thanks, or will trade for any .300 Blackout brass.
.270/7mm/.410 gone make offer on remaining .44 mag, one full box 240 GR HP and 100 mouse fart wadcutter loads.
© 24hourcampfire