Home
Posted By: rugerdiggs What’s 40 S&W Ammo worth? - 12/12/20
Was digging in ammo locker for some 243 ammo and came across some 40 S&W. Have 2 20rd boxes of Hornady Critical Duty 175gr, 2 50rd boxes of Winchester personal protection 180gr JHP, and a partial box of 34rds of Winchester 180gr bonded JHP. Have not had a 40 in awhile and no plans to get one. Any idea what they are worth?
right now,probably 1.00 per round.
Posted By: rd7fox Re: What’s 40 S&W Ammo worth? - 12/12/20
Around here, it's not the price, it's the availability that's the problem.
Just got 3 boxes of Speer Gold Dot, $34.99/bx plus $12 shipping.
Local store had several boxes of Winchester and American Eagle target ammo.
Apparently not a whole lot. I’ve been trying to sell 500 rounds of a Blaser brass for $250 locally and no one seems the least bit interested.
Originally Posted by Biathlonman
Apparently not a whole lot. I’ve been trying to sell 500 rounds of a Blaser brass for $250 locally and no one seems the least bit interested.

EXACTLY!!!
I’ve got over 5000 round and can’t get rid of mine at $200/500 rounds.
Posted By: Dinny Re: What’s 40 S&W Ammo worth? - 12/12/20
Worth only what someone is willing to spend.

Retrieverman - you have an unread PM from me
.40 s&w is about the only ammo you can find on the shelf around here. Looks like no one is shooting it any longer. I’m sure that will change. Supply and demand.
Posted By: Hesp Re: What’s 40 S&W Ammo worth? - 12/12/20
40 S&W is fairly available. Was just at Sportmans Warehouse & they had a display with at least 10.000 rounds of re manufactured & a considerable supply of new factory. If your shooting 40 S&W your in good shape.

nuthin' wrong with a 40.......

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I bought several boxes of 40 S&W $30.00 a box of 50
I'll give you $120.00 + cost of shipping for the lot you can ship by UPS but must put small arms labels on the box You can probably get more for the lot but I really don't need them as I have a lot on hand but want to have plenty on hand when this country goes into a Depression
© 24hourcampfire