Home
For Sale: Browning Superposed 20 gauge with round knob and short tang. 28 inch barrels choked I/C and Mod. 14-1/2 inch LOP over 1 inch aftermarket pad. 1-1/2 inch DAC; 2-1/2 inch DAH. Included is a Hartmann case. Bluing is excellent, wood has some minor handling marks. Manufactured in 1970. Approximately 6-1/2 pounds. No salt wood. $2,250 including shipping and insurance. Reasonable offers considered. I'd like to sell this gun.

Photos at: https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=587376#Post587376
Dang...wish I hadn't seen this. Just talked about some new carpet with the wife. How do I explain that plans change???

Glwts.
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Dang...wish I hadn't seen this. Just talked about some new carpet with the wife. How do I explain that plans change???

Glwts.

It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
Ttt
Sent you a pm
PM responded to.
TTT
TTT. This would make a nice present for someone who likes quality shotguns.
Gypsy, if you have carpet, you have carpet, it's the other carpet you may not have for a while, just buy it, and ask for forgiveness.
I would love it, but I don't think I would break any more clays than with my Citori, but man would it be one to own, besides, I really need to practice with the BSS. GLWS.
Wonderful gun and case. I wouldn't trade mine for anything. it's the one gun you should own in your life. Merry Christmas and good luck with the sale. Someone will get a great gun.
TTT
I would be all over this if it didn't have the pad... I need another on like a hole in the head... GLWYS
Christmas bump.
I cant believe this hasn't sold yet.
There is nothing quite like a Superposed!
And in 20 gauge!
Good price on a very nice package
Tag
Yep, everyone should own a superposed at least once in their lifetime
Bump. Buy it since you didn't get it for Christmas.

The Superposed is the only single trigger scattergun that works , smooth, correctly in my experience,.... with many single trigger doubles.

I am in the school of 2 barrels...2 triggers, after many disappointing single trigger doubles .

I kept the Browning , which is very similar to the offering...a little older.
Bump. Make me an offer. Worst that happens is I say no.
TTT. Come on fellows, this is a classic. You know you want to own it.
TTT
Bump
Pm sent
PM replied to.
Bump.
Make me an offer.
TTT.
Bump
Reduced to $2,150.
Bump
TTT
Bump