Home
I am interested in buying a Leupold VX I NWTF 2-7x33 scope with the Turkey plex. Scope will have NWTF right on it and the reticle is a medium heavy duplex with a circle around crosshair.

If I can't come up with one, would also consider the 2-7x33 with Ultimate Slam reticle.

I just need condition, pic/s if you want, and how much you want. Can PayPal payment ASAP, or how you would like payment for scope and shipping. Building another slug gun up and I find this to be the perfect scope for our hunting area/conditions.

Thanks in advance!
Still searching...
I've got a Leupold VX I NWTF 2-7x33 that's new in the box. I'll dig it out of the safe.
Awesome! If wanting to sell it, please let me know how much you want. Found a 3x9 with the Ultimate Slam reticle and further appreciate my preference to the turkey plex for target acquisition on the run. Thank you in advance!!!
I think I also have one. The NWTF 2x7. Let me dig and look. Just to let you know Bushnell makes a 1.5x4.5 with the same circle plex. I have two or three of those new in the box. A lot cheaper. Let me know if you are interested.
I would be interested in the Leupold. Thank you
© 24hourcampfire