Home
First, this wasn't my idea, EQFD193 started it with his thread for 6.5 Grendel brass, thank you! A really great idea that I'd like to continue and a lot of guys kept that thread going and thanks to you guys that did.

I'm offering 300 - Remington .357" 125gr SJHP bullets, for reloading, for a $60 donation to St. Judes Children's Hospital. Please make a donation even if you don't get the bullets! Let me know you'll do this in this post and then PM me for my email address or my cell number. Send me a copy of the receipt and your mailing address, USA only please, and I'll send them out to you using a USPS small flat rate priority box. And if you have something to post for a St. Jude's donation, please feel free to do so. Thanks and Happy New Year, Dean.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I’ll do this, but I’d like to send you $80 if you will follow through with the donation with it to St Judes. Thanks Ken. I’ll pm you with my info
Just made a donation $25 it's been a couple months since I made a donation thanks for the reminder , HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!
Bullets headed to 2500HD, thank you!
How about an excellent condition Lee 45acp taper crimp die for a $25 donation?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I will donate 60$ to St. Jude. Dean can I just send you the Money to donate? Ill pm you my info. Thanks
The bullets were 1 lot and were already claimed by 2500HD, with a donation, so no longer available. Just the Lee die available right now...
How about a group of rings, a 10/22 base and a sling swivel for a $25 donation to St. Jude's Children's Hospital?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Keep it up great deal
Hank
© 24hourcampfire