Home
Short Version - Title says it all, de-primed, NOT resized. See pics. $50 Shipped in the US.

Long version - I've been listing some brass from one of our Range Masters who passed unexpectedly, and still have some more to list. Doing so has made me realize I have also saved up more than I'll ever need for myself, and should sell some of mine so my heirs don't end up having to deal with it. I wanted to add some value so yesterday I took these 100 Winchester 30-06 cases and gave them a good long bath in the tumbler, so they are squeaky clean inside and out. Just a little residue is left in the primer pockets, as the pics show. These have not been resized as of course the buyer will want to fit them to their rifle.
I prefer PayPal F&F but can accept other types of secured payment, and I will ship today if they sell in time.

Happy New Year!
Rex

Attached picture IMG_3368c.JPG
Attached picture IMG_3360c.JPG
More pics

Attached picture IMG_3361c.JPG
Attached picture IMG_3370c.JPG
Forgot to mention the loading trays are not included. These will ship packed in a small flat rate box.

Cheers,
Rex
Sunday morning bump.
Nice looking brass. GLWS. Be sure and wrap them tight when you ship. USPS has trashed a few boxes of my brass I've sent out lately and it cost me because I replaced them all at no cost to the buyer. USPS sure wasn't going to do anything about it, and it wasn't the buyer's fault.
Thanks for the compliment and advice. I have found I can put 100 30-06 in a small flat rate box and they fit pretty tightly. I have shipped out a couple lots of the late gentleman's I referenced in the OP that way and had no complaints by the buyers, but maybe I was lucky. Both of those lots sold in minutes, BTW, and they were not deprimed or stainless pin polished like these, though I only marked these $5 more for that work and they have been up for three days with no interest. I am wondering if I'm asking too much?

I have some more to list but wanted to see how these go to see if I should put the time into the full deprime and polish for the next lots - I'm new at this. I would have thought that was good value-added since there is no threat to one's dies of embedded dirt and grime - these are basically just like new now, but for the single firing.

Cheers,
Rex
ttt
ttt
bumped for you
I will take these if they are still available.

Sending a PM as well.
Thanks for the bump Jim.

These are sold pending funds to HandgunHTR.

I've still got a couple hundred more .308 and 30-06 to list, for any who need them.

Cheers,
Rex
SOLD.
Thanks to all.
Rex
© 24hourcampfire