Home
Posted By: grovey Hard to find Brass - 01/03/21
243 Wssm - Win blue bag 2- 50 pc bags $100.00
6.5 Rem mag - Rem headstamp 20 nos primed, 18 1x fired, 38 fired? $75.00
6.5x55 Swed- Win blue bag - 1 -50pc bag $40.00
.284 Win - Win blue bag brass 3- 50 pc bags $120.00
300 Saum Rem headstamp 50 pcs new $50.00

Prices are plus USPS flat rate shipping.
Posted By: ratsnakeboogy Re: Hard to find Brass - 01/03/21
Tag.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Hard to find Brass - 01/05/21
What’s the matter pussy? Nobody wants your price gouging junk brass? Lmao. F’n pussy
Posted By: marksman1941 Re: Hard to find Brass - 01/05/21
Originally Posted by SandBilly
What’s the matter pussy? Nobody wants your price gouging junk brass? Lmao. F’n pussy

Jesus christ dude we know you're pissed but seriously shut up about it. Go play with yourself where we don't have to hear you.
[bleep] all funny until
Originally Posted by marksman1941

Jesus christ dude we know you're pissed but seriously shut up about it. Go play with yourself where we don't have to hear you.

[bleep] all fun and games until your boy gets his thread [bleep] on.
Posted By: hrnhuntr Re: Hard to find Brass - 01/05/21
I bought brass from Grovey at a fair price and it was shipped promptly. You should go lay by your dish,
[bleep] all funny until

He isn't my boy. I have no dog in this fight, aside from really enjoying how decent this forum usually is compared to the bullshit in basically every other medium currently. So when someone is a moose knuckle, it gets real old fast. Clean the sand out of your crusty old vag and come back when you can play nice now ya hear?
[bleep] all funny until

He isn't my boy. I have no dog in this fight, aside from really enjoying how decent this forum usually is compared to the bullshit in basically every other medium currently. So when someone is a moose knuckle, it gets real old fast. Clean the sand out of your crusty old vag and come back when you can play nice now ya hear?

So you have no clue? You’d just lay down like a puss? You’re saying you don’t have a clue But lecturing me on ethics? You’re the moose
Knuckle dipshit. Stfu...
[bleep] all funny until

So you have no clue? You’d just lay down like a puss? You’re saying you don’t have a clue But lecturing me on ethics? You’re the moose
Knuckle dipshit. Stfu...

Lord are you that dumb? Where did i say I don't have a clue? For a dude who likes to lecture on grammar you have some horrendous reading comprehension. Christ. I feel sorry for anyone stuck in a household with you. That must be godawful for them. They have my sympathies.
You didn’t say you didn’t have a clue, i did.

This [bleep] isn’t hard to figure out, for me? Lmao.
Posted By: Ky221 Re: Hard to find Brass - 01/05/21

This coming from the same guy claiming LVSF 221s are worth 1500$??????? Hilarious.

Found a new one for the ignore button.
Originally Posted by Ky221

This coming from the same guy claiming LVSF 221s are worth 1500$??????? Hilarious.

That gun sold, his brass didn’t. Lmfao
Posted By: targetbuster Re: Hard to find Brass - 01/05/21
WOW Please don't use the Lords name in vain
Posted By: BradIXXI Re: Hard to find Brass - 01/06/21
I’m interested in the 6.5x55 brass if you still got some....
Posted By: barnabus Re: Hard to find Brass - 01/06/21

yep what a sensitive ranting snowflake
Posted By: 160user Re: Hard to find Brass - 01/06/21
Wow! What happened to this site? Dang.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Hard to find Brass - 01/06/21
Originally Posted by barnabus

Come on down to Texas and I’ll show you a snowflake,
Posted By: TRexF16 Re: Hard to find Brass - 01/06/21
Those prices look fair enough to me given the current scarcity. I don't need any of that particular brass but I'd buy it if I did.
I'm kind of surprised SandBilly finds it price gouging. Saying that probably makes me the next target, but who cares.

Cheers,
Rex
Posted By: modotman Re: Hard to find Brass - 01/06/21
Ill take the 300 Saum
Posted By: modotman Re: Hard to find Brass - 01/06/21
And if the 243 wssm is for both bags I’ll take them also
Posted By: barnabus Re: Hard to find Brass - 01/07/21
Originally Posted by barnabus

Come on down to Texas and I’ll show you a snowflake,

you got a big mouth but i promise id stomp your silly *&^
© 24hourcampfire